Chapter 41

The golden sun shined down on my dark skin as I walked down the street, getting some exercise. It says it helps with pregnancy, but I didn't walk much. Just around the block once every couple days for about 2 months.

The friendly neighbors usually greeted me with "Hello's" or just a simple wave with a smile.

The people around the block was older than me with children up to Luke's age. Everyone my age moved out and away from here but there was a couple my age. Usually with no kids and had jobs.

All the ladies usually talked about my new baby or Dylan and as for the men asked about Cameron and where he got his new car at.

"Hey, pretty lady," I guy around my age, pulled up in, what looks like a new car, beside of me.

"Hey?" I said in almost a question. Was he serious?

"Where are you heading? Do you need a ride?" He asked.

"Sorry, no. And I have a boyfriend. With a baby along the way. Hint, hint?" I rolled my eyes and chuckled. He's ridiculous.

He was attractive though, very familiar. He had brown hair and brown eyes, very descriptive. I know.

"I know," he laughed. Like I was crazy!

"Excuse me, I don't know who you think you are but-" I started but was cut off,

"Jacob Whitesside."

"Well, Jacob Whitesi- Jacob?!" I nearly yelled.

"That's my na me. Don't wear it out," he laughed.

"Oh my gosh! I haven't seen you in forever!" I smiled big, giving him a hug. "So about that ride, is that an offer?" I giggled.

"Of course, where ya live?" He asked as I hoped into the passengers seat.

~~~

"Thanks again, Jake! Come back and see us soon! I'm glad you decided to stop by!" I waved as he walked to his car.

"Of course, i couldn't not see you! Congrats on the baby, I'm glad to finally meet Dylan too! See you soon!" He waved back, driving away.

I shut the door behind and walked into the living room. I sat down and put in a movie and laid there thinking back when's the last time I seen him before this.

I think it was the first magcon? Maybe.

"Hey, dear," Cameron smiled, taking a seat beside of me.

"Hey," I smiled.

"I'm going out today, if that's alright. I'm going for some interview of a movie. I can take Dylan. She would probably want to see it anyways," he told me.

"Sure, that's fine. She'd love to! Where's Luke?" I asked, looking around as if I could read his mind or I knew exactly where he was.

"Probably in his room, I assume. I'm leaving in an hour so I'll get Dylan ready for you. All I have to do is fix my hair and change," he said.

"Alright. Be careful and have fun. Call me when you arrive!" I yelled as he walked up the steps.

"I will, I love you!" Cameron called toward me.

"I love you!" I called back.

Dylan soon walked down the stairs as Cameron awaited in the car. "You look gorgeous Dylan!" I smiled at her.

"Thank you, mommy!" She smiled back at me and gave me a hug.

She had on a little red dress with black flats and her hair in a bun. Who knew Cameron was good at something like that?

"I'll see you in a few. You and Cam be careful. I love you," I smiled at her and kissed her on the lips.

"I love you mommy!" She waved, walking out the glass doors.

~~~

Cam and Dylan arrived at the interview and as for me and Luke, we laid around all day watching Halloween movies since it was close time.

"Are you dressing up?" I asked Luke out of curiosity. We haven't dressed up since we where kids, before mom and dad died.

"Why would you think that? We haven't dressed up since mom and dad passed," he frowned.

"I know, I just figured since we've only took Dylan a few times, on the safe side, that we should all dress up," I mentioned.

"I'm going with Daniel and Hayes to a Halloween thing. I'm sorry, but if it means that much to you, I'll back out," he smiled.

I'm happy that he'd do that for me and even though I wanted it to be a family thing, he hasn't done nothing with his friends in a while so I don't see why not. I smiled at him and grabbed his hand, "Go, have fun."

He smiled back at me and we continued to watch our show.

~~~

It's been two hours and Dylan and Cameron still hasn't arrived. I did text them a little while ago and they was still at the premiere. Luke soon fell asleep on the couch.

I got up to go to the kitchen to get me something to drink.

I dug through the fridge and when I grabbed me a glass of water I felt a slight pain in my stomach. I shook my head and started walking back to the living room and I felt it again, only it was worse.

After that, I felt something wet and I looked down to see a pile of blood lying in the floor.

My hands and legs went numb. My face turned the color of snow and all I could hear was the glass hit the tile floor and my screeching scream for help.

Luke ran to me and the blood drained out of his face as he picked me up and put me in the car and that's all I remembered.

SORRY FOR THE WAIT BUT INJOY THE UPDATE. STAY TUNED FOR THE NEXT ONE. :)