Chapter 34

My mornings where like the other past mornings. I was sick. Not a single bit better than before. "Cameron, this is not going away. What could it be?" I groaned to him.

"Honestly, I'm not sure. You should go back once more. They could've missed something in one of the test?" Cameron sighed, pulling his fingers through his hair. "They did inform me to go back if I never got better."

"Then you should go," Cameron shrugged. "Should I? I'm so scared about them finding out something. I could die. This could be really serious," I panicked. "Jasmine, calm down," Cam chuckled. "I'm sure there's an explanation. Maybe they over looked the virus scan the first time. Sometimes negative things can be positive."

"True, I'm gonna go get dressed. Could you drive me?" I asked Cameron. "Anything for you," He kissed my cheek. I smiled at my boyfriend and he smiled back.

Oh god. I love him. But Taylor too. Why?

I ran up the steps and pulled on my black leggings. I through on a maroon shirt and a jean jacket with my brown combat boots. I pulled my hair up in a bun and put a bow in my hair. I put on a little bit of foundation and put on mascara. I grabbed my purse and ran down the steps.

"Ready, babe?" Cameron asked smiling at me. He looked better than me with his button up white shirt, black pants, vans, and a SnapBack. "O-of course!" I yelped.

"We'll go when you stop checking me out," Cam smirked. "I was not!" I denied. "Mhm, c'mon," he rolled his eyes, grabbing my hand.

~~~

While we sat in the waiting room, that had only a couple people in, the TV played. The volume was low. All you could hear was the sound of soft whispers and people moving in chairs the sound of kids playing a game on their parents phones. Well, I hope their parents phones.

"Jasmine Johnson?" A nurse that I recognized came in and called me. "You wait here," I told Cameron walking in the room. "Back again?" She asked. "Yeah, the test didn't work and I'm still sick," I sighed at her. "I see, well let me take your temperature and blood pressure and weigh you and the doctor should be in," she smiled. I nodded.

"Everything seems normal, you have a little fever though," She said showing me the stick that read 99.8. "Stay in this room and your doctor should be in here soon," she smiled.

~~~

"Back again?" The doctor said as she shut the door behind. I just nodded. "Still sick?" She said with no emotion. "Yeah, I'm really worried," I sighed crossing my legs. "Hmm, when is the time you only throw up?" She asked. "Morning," I sighed. "I see, no other time?"

I nodded my head 'no'. "There's only one test we didn't test you on, could you answer some questions for me?"
She asked. "Yeah, sure," I nodded. "Okay, first, only morning sickness, right?" I nodded. "Late period?" She asked. I thought about it for a minute and I have been about three days late. "Um, a few days," I mumbled.

"Oh, I see, do you think you may be, um, pregnant?" She asked in the nicest way possible. "No!" I yelped. "I mean, I can't be!" I exclaimed. "Jasmine, you may be. Can I ask you a person question?" She asked. I nodded.

"When's the last time you and a mate, have, uh, "done it"?" She asked. "Uhh, i don't know. Maybe two months?" I almost asked.

"Follow me, mrs. Johnson," She stated. I nodded and followed her into another room. I laid down on a table. "Pull your shirt up a little bit." She said while she fooled around on a computer. I did so and she put some gel on my stomach. "This will be cold," she informed. I nodded as she did so.

I waited a few minutes and she pointed to a screen. "You see this?" She pointed. I was confused for a minute until I saw something inside of me. My stomach shrunk and my face turned pale. I nodded slowly. "That, would be your baby," she smiled. "I-I'm pregnant?" I stuttered. "You are, are you a new mom? We can give you a-"

I cut her off, "No, I have a six year old daughter, I just wasn't expecting, or even wanted a new child," I sighed. "Well, you'll be a good mother. I'm sure. I'm glad I found out the problem, but you can go in the bathroom and clean your stomach off," She smiled.

"Thank you, Dr. Adams," I smiled at her. "No problem, come back in a couple weeks for a check up. You should be able to find out the gender too!" She smiled. I nodded walking out of the room.

I'm pregnant. With Cameron Dallas's baby. Not Taylor, Cameron. Oh no, Taylor.

I wanted to cry but I held it in. I walked out in the waiting room and Cameron instantly saw me. He ran to me with a smile on his face and then it dropped soon as he noticed my reaction. "What's wrong, Jasmine? Are you okay? You're pale as a ghost," he asked worriedly. "I'm fine, lets go home," I sighed. He nodded and grabbed my hand.

~~~

I sat in the floor of Dylan's bedroom as she played with her toys. "Mom? Mommy!" Dylan yelled. My eyes focused back onto my brown eyed daughter. "Hm?" I asked. "I miss daddy," she blurted. I kind of stood shocked for a moment but I realized Taylor is her dad and she has a right to be with him. "How about this, I'll let you spend the night a daddy's, but you got to come home tomorrow, okay?" I asked. "Okay!" She giggled and started packing her bag.

"Cameron, honey?" I called. "Yeah?" He asked running into the bedroom. "Would you do me a favor?" I asked. "Anything for you," he smiled. "Could you take Dylan to Taylor's. He misses her. I already texted him and told him she was coming."

"Yeah, of course," he smiled picking her up. "Want to come?" He asked. "No, I'll stay here. I'll just spend time with Luke," I smiled. He just nodded and walked out the door.

Knock. Knock.

"Come in." Luke yelled from behind the door. I opened the door and walked over to his bed. "Luke. I need to talk to you," I sighed. He soon paused his game and crawled up beside of me. "Waya need?" He said in a aggravating tone, making it obvious that I interrupted something.

"I- I really need you right now," I mumbled as a tear streamed down my face. "What is it, Jasmine?" He said, but this time his tone turned into concern.

"I- i- I'm pregnant," I replied quickly before looking at him. His eyes became widened and his mouth was partly open. I just started crying. "Oh, sissy. What have you gotten yourself into?" Luke sighed.

I soon calmed down and I laid on my brothers chest "Is it Cams?" He asked beside of me. "Yes. I didn't want this to happen," I sniffed. "Sissy, I'm sorry. I can't help you here. But you're old enough and mature. You can do it, okay?" He sighed raising up. I just nodded toward him.

"Have you told him?" Luke asked. "Hm?" I asked back. "Have you told Cameron?" He repeated himself. "Oh, not yet. Please don't tell him! I plan on telling him tomorrow night after dinner," I informed him. "I won't, but we're gonna get through this together." Luke said. I just nodded before walking out of his bedroom and into mine.

I laid there just staring at the wall and repeating Luke's words into my head. What have I gotten myself into?

YAYAYAY don't u just love update?🍀

QOTD: who should my next story be about?