Chapter 6

It's been about 2 and a half weeks since the boys have been here. Taylor decided to sneak Alexa back in and I caught them. I'll allow her here as long and she doesn't say another word to Dylan. The other boys, Nash and Cameron, has helped greatly around the house and I am very thankful for that. I'm thankful for Dylan. I'm thankful for my brother. I'm thankful for meeting the guys. And I'm especially thankful for Taylor, because I wouldn't have Dylan if it wasn't for him. I'm oh so thankful for almost every little thing in my life that has brought me here with my blessed family today. I know Dylan doesn't have a father.. I know he's here. But he was never in her life and all I have is myself to blame. But he shouldn't have cheated. I just thank the lord everyday for the little things I do have and have had.

"Mommy." Dylan smiled sitting on the couch with me while everyone else was gone to the mall. I can't believe I passed up that opportunity for the mall. "Yes, my girl?" I smiled picking her up and sitting her in my lap. "Do I have a daddy?" Her little innocent voice spoke. I froze. What do I say? "Um, well, yes. Yes, you do, Dylan." I sighed hugging her tight. "Where is he mommy? Can I meet him?" She smiled big. That broke my heart. "Honey, its complicated. He decided he didn't want us.." I sighed. Her big smiled turned into a frown. "He didn't want me?" She started to tear up, causing me to. "No, honey! He didn't want me." I started crying. She smiled for some odd reason and took her small hands and lifted my face up. "Don't worry about him! He's a meany! You'll always have me, mommy. I pwomise!" She smiled kissing me. I cried even harder just because she said that. "What's wrong, mommy? Did I say something wrong?" She asked worriedly. I started to laugh, wiping away the tears. I started tickling her sides and I hugged her tight. "No, baby girl. You said all the right things. I love you more than I ever will anything or anyone." I kissed her cheek. "I will too, mommy!" She smiled.

"We're ba-" Nash started then he stopped. Him and Cameron soon rushed to my sides. "What's wrong?" Cameron asked worriedly. "Nothing. Just I love my baby girl." I smiled.

"Mommy! Mommy!" Dylan yelled running into the kitchen. "Yes?" I asked. "I wanna go to Taylor's room!" She said dragging me by his door. "Then go on in!" I chuckled. "Go with me?" She begged. I rolled my eyes and knocked on the door. "Yeah?" Taylor yelled and i opened the door. "Dylan wanted you." I smiled. I saw Alexa roll her eyes. "Haha, yeah. What do you want, pretty girl?" Taylor asked picking her up. "I heard you liked bandanas!" She smiled. "Yes, I do!" Taylor smiled back. She had Taylors smile. Alexa raised an eyebrow. "She looks a lot like you Tay." Alexa said rudely. "Nah, she doesn't. You're crazy." He laughed. "Anyways, Tay, you need to come and look at my bandana collection. Well it's actually mommy's, but she gave them to me." She smiled. "Yeah! I'd love that!" Taylor smiled walking out of the room holding hands with Dylan. I saw her turn around and stick her tounge out at Alexa. I smirked at her and slammed the door.

Taylor and Dylan has been in her room for about two hours. The Mexican dinner I have made is now done and I walked up the stairs to tell Taylor and Dylan that the it was done. As I walked up the stairs I stopped at the door getting ready to walk in when I see and hear Dylan say, "I wish you was my daddy." While hugging him. I stood there shocked as was Taylor. He finally spoke, "Me too, Dyl." He smiled. I then noticed Alexa was standing there beside of me. "Well, you're not. So get over it. You're mine, not her." She sassed. I gave her a death glare. "Listen here, you little skimpy bimbo! You take your little sass back to where it came from and out of mine and mommy's house. I ain't got time for you. Since when did you ever become the boss of Taylor? Never. That's what I thought. Have a jolly stinkin evening." Dylan sassed crossing her arms. Alexa look stunned. Taylor laughed. And was giggling on how much she sounded like Skylynn and me. "Mhm, that's what I thought. The sass is real." She snapped. Me and Tay laughed even harder as Alexa stomped off down stairs.

I love my little girl.

AYE. Another update my babes. ILYSM. <3