Chapter 21

"Jaz, come on. Babe, wake up," I heard as I stretched my arms out. Did he really just call me babe? I mean I know we've been staying with each but I don't know about long enough for him to call me that!

"Hi," I smiled raising up out of bed. "I made breakfast for you, Luke and Dyl. I got Dylan ready and Luke and her is downstairs. You can get ready and we'll be waiting." He smiled at me while kissing my head.

What is this?! I never agreed to liking or dating anyone! Can anyone not understand that?

I threw my feet on the cold floor as I drug them into my bathroom. I got out my face wash and washed my face. I brushed my teeth and then pulled my hair up on a messy bun. I walked out of the bath room and grabbed some sweat pants and a gray crop top. I slipped on my slippers and grabbed my phone and headed down stairs.

"Good morning sunshine!" A voice said behind me causing me to jump. "Luke! Don't you dare do that. You know how I am." I scolded while punching him in the shoulder. "Your mouth sure can run but you hit like a girl." He laughed. "I am one, you idiot!" I yelled throwing my hands in the air. He rolled his eyes walking back into the living room. "Brothers." I muttered to myself.

I poured myself a cup of coffee and walked into the living room sitting beside Dylan as I opened my laptop. "Hi mommy!" Dylan squealed. "Hello, lovely." I smiled down at her. She laid her head on my shoulder as I searched on the pink store. "Watcha getting?" Taylor said leaning over the couch behind me. "Just looking for some new clothes." I said, not even looking up from my laptop. "How was breakfast?" He asked obviously trying to start a conversation.

Doesn't anyone get that I don't want to talk to them!? They're obviously oblivious. Boys.

"Good." I shrugged still not looking up from my laptop.

"You sure don't seem in the mood." He rolled his eyes sitting down on the other side of Dylan.

No shit I'm not in the mood! He woke me up and bothering me while I'm shopping! I'm obviously not going to be in the best mood. I don't think boys get girls in anyway what-so-ever. Luke isn't even that oblivious.

"Yeah." I shrugged.

~~~

"You get the door!" Luke yelled at Taylor. "You get it!" Taylor yelled back.

Are they really that immature?

"Asshole!" Luke yelled.

Yes..

"You both shut the fuck up. I'll get it dumbasses." I rolled my eyes getting off the couch. "Bitch." Luke mumbled.

"Asshole."

"Slut."

"Manwhore."

"You both shut the actual hell up already. Thanks." Taylor said crossing his arms. Me and Luke looked at each other and giggled. "Love you, big sister." Luke smirked from across the room. "As do I, little brother." I smirked back.

Knock. Knock. Knock.

"I'm coming!" I yelled walking to the door.

Who could possibly be at the door? No one ever visits.

I opened the door to reveal a brown headed boy smirking from above me. "Cameron!" I yelled jumping in his arms.

Cameron's here! Wait. Cameron's here?

I jumped down out of his arms and gave him a confused look. "What are you doing here?" I furrowed my eyebrows. "I came to visit. Remember how I said I'd be off in about 2 weeks? Well here I am!" He smiled showing his genuine smile, throwing his hands up. I couldn't help to smile at that.

I jumped up and wrapped my arms around him. "I've missed you."

~~~

I sat down on the couch beside Cameron while he wrapped his arms around me. Dylan jumped in his lap and told him all about our Zoo adventure. I've missed him so much.

Taylor has acted funny since he was here. But that's Taylor for you.

"Uncle Cammy?" Dylan wined. "Yes, Dyl?" He asked stroking her hair. "Can you fix me hot chocolate?" She smiled playing with his shirt. "No." Taylor scolded before anyone could respond.

"Absolutely not. It's too late. And it's sugar." He crossed his arms walking over to the couch to get Dylan. "No! I'm staying with Cammy! Cam, please?" She begged holding onto his shirt with a tight grip. "Dylan, I said no. No means no. Now let's go to bed." He growled. "Dylan, I'll fix you a small cup." I smiled getting up off of the couch. "No, Jasmine. I told her no. No means no." He crossed his arms. I gave him a confused and angry look.

Since when can he control me? He can't! And I'm the mom and I said Dylan could. Ugh. Shits gonna go down.

"Since when have you became the boss of her?" Cameron growled getting up off of the couch with Dylan in his arms. "Since we moved in together. Now give me my daughter." Taylor yelled but Cameron recoiled and held Dylan back. "You aren't my boss, Taylor. You haven't moved in. I let you stay here because of your daughter. I can make you leave, if I please. I have custody of her and you've only been in her life for like what? Two weeks? So don't even try me. You won't ever be the boss of me. I told my daughter that she could have some hot chocolate and you get mad." I crossed my arms. "Just give me the child." Taylor said once more.

Who does he think he is?!

"No." Cameron smirked. "I said give me her." Taylor growled. "And I said no." Cameron said laughing. Taylor was about to throw a punch but I jumped in between them. "You aren't gonna tell me you was about to hit Cameron with that child in his hands?" I said grabbing his wrist. He just looked at me with a sad look. "That's what I thought. We're going to bed. Come on Cam and Dyl." I said grabbing Cameron's wrist.

I laid down on my bed with Dylan asleep in my arms. I started singing, "There was a time when I was alone, no where to go and no place to call home. My only friend was the man in the moon, even sometimes he would go away too. Then one night as I closed my eyes, I saw a shadow flying high. He came to me with the sweetest smile. Told me he wanted to talk for awhile. He said Peter Pan, that's what they call me. I promise that you'll never be lonely, and ever since that day.. I am a lost boy, from neverland. Usually hanging out with Peter Pan. And when we're bored we play in the woods, always on the run from Captain hook, run, run lost boy. They said to me-"

Clap, clap, clap.

I suddenly jumped out of bed looking up at who was clapping to see a dark shadow. "You're really good, you know?" He smirked. "Cameron, you scared me! But not really." I shrugged. "You shrug a lot," he laughed. "I've noticed, moron." I laughed back. "Want to sleep here?" I blurted out soon covering my mouth after I spoke. He smirked at me crawling on the other side of me and Dylan.

"Yes."

UPDATE & IM CURRENTLY OBSESSED WITH THAT SONG. OKIE, BYE. TRYING TO UPDATE SOON. LOVE YEW BABES 💛