Chapter 25

"Happy birthday to dear Dylan. Happy birthday to youuu!" We sang to my daughter as she clapped, and then blew out her candles.

Cameron grabbed a spoon full of chocolate cake and I icing and rubbed it on her small nose. She giggled and smiled at him. Taylor picked her up and put her on his shoulders and ran to the living room.

"Presents!" She yelled crawling off of Taylor's shoulders.

It was heart breaking to see her grow up so fast.

"Daddy! I love it! " She smiled at a teddy bear and card that had all of the boys signature and voices in it. "I'm glad. This is from all of the boys." He smiled at her while kissing her forehead.

"Here, Dyl. This one is from aunt Emily!" I smiled handing her a box. She opened it to see a small gold bracelet that had a key on it. "She has the other half which is a lock." I smiled. "Yay!! I love you aunt Emily!" She screamed. I giggled. "Here's mine." Taylor smirked walking out of the room. When he came back he had a box. Dylan ran to it and opened it. A small Siberian husky jumped out.

A dog? No one agreed to this!

"Daddy! Oh my gosh!" She squealed squeezing it as it licked her face. "I'm gonna name him Panda!" She giggled. "That's an amazing name, Dyl." Taylor smiled.

"Here's mine." Cameron smiled handing a small box to him. "A iPod!" She screamed at the pink device. "Yay." She giggled. "Cameron, you didn't h-" "No, it was my pleasure." He smiled while interrupting me.

"Oh, Shawn got you this." Cameron smiled handing her an album of his. "He added a little birthday song and a note for you in it too." He winked.

Aw. I love Shawn.

"Hey, here Dyl." Luke smiled handing her bag. She opened it to see a shirt that says 'uncle Luke loves you'. She smiled widely at it. He also got her a stuffed animal that looked like Panda and purple, pink, red, green, and blue nail polish in a pack that she also loved.

"Thank you uncle Lukey! I love you!" She squealed hugging him. "I love you more, kid." He smiled.

~~~

I sat on my bed as she played with her dolls brushing her long brown locks. "Mommy?" She spoke. "Why didn't you get me anything for my birthday?" She asked. "I never said I didn't." I smiled while laying the brush down on the counter. She turned around and looked at me. I reached over in a door and pulled out a box.

"Now, mine." I smiled handing her a small box. She opened it to see a silver necklace that said 'daughter' on it. "Mommy! I love it!" She jumped up sitting in my lap. "I have a matching on that says mother." I smiled at her to see her smiling back.

Oh how I love that child.

"Want me to put it on?" I asked as she nodded. I clipped it on her and then I put mine on. "Now no matter where you are, or where you go, I'll always be with you." I smiled kissing her head. "I love you more than anything mommy." She smiled kissing me. "I love you too, Dylan." I smiled at her.

"Look at the window." I said. "Now imagine the sky." I pointed out. "The windows are closed. "I know. But imagine it's open. What do you think of when you think of the sky?" I asked her. "Blue, clouds, flying, birds-" she named off. "Birds. Now imagine yourself as a bird just flying carefree." I said closing my eyes. "Like this?" She asked crossing her hands shaping a bird. I giggled at her. "Exactly like that." I smiled closing my eyes as I imitate her. "I like this feeling." She spoke. "I do too. But I think it's time for me to fix dinner." I giggled picking her up and walking down stairs.

She ran in the kitchen as I followed behind. "What do you want to eat?" I asked her. "It doesn't matter." She shrugged. I rolled my eyes at her.

"Tay, what do you want?" I asked. "Well actually, I'm taking Dylan out."
He smiled.

Um? Without my permission?

"Was I supposed to know about this?" I asked. "It was kinda a surprise since this is the first birthday I've been with her." He sighed. I sighed with him and nodded. His face lit up and they was gone before I realized it.

~~~

"Hey little fellow." I smiled petting the small puppy's head as I laid on the couch. "Hey couch potato." Cameron said running in there sitting beside me. "Hi," I giggled. "So.. I was wondering if you'd like to go.. Out tonight?" He asked nervously. "Oh. Um, sure. Where to?" I smiled. "You'll see. Go get ready! Luke will watch Panda." He smiled running upstairs. I followed behind and ran in my room.

I put some makeup on and curled the ends of my hair. I put on a short black dress that wasn't too fancy but wasn't too not fancy. I put on red heels and red lipstick and grabbed my purse and walked out to see Cameron dressed up. My eyes widened.

Whoa. I've never seen Cameron Dallas so dressed.

"Like what you see?" He teased. I stuck my tongue out and giggled, "Maybe." He smirked grabbing my hand and walking down the stairs and into the car. I smiled at him.

~~~

"An iced tea please and a salad with grilled shrimp." I smiled at the waiter eyeing Cameron.

Is it literally everywhere we go. My gosh.

"I'll take a number 3 steak, with a Pepsi." He smiled. She smirked at him as she bent over and picked up our menus. Disgusting.

"So.. Are you having a good night?" He smiled at me. "Actually, yes. A very good one!" I smiled back taking a bite out of my salad. "Let's go on a walk." He blurted. "Huh?" I asked. "You heard me. Let's go." He smiled grabbing my hand. I agreed as we walking down the dark sidewalk passing stores as we heard cars zooming by and the laughs of people inside the buildings.

We stopped at a bench and sat down. "Jasmine.." He said looking at me while grabbing my hand. "Yes, Cameron?" I asked back. "I know this is sudden.. But I like you. I actually love you. So would you like to go out?" He said like a 6th grader. I thought for a minute.

Do I like Cameron Dallas? Or is this too sudden?

I think.. I think I may..

"Yes." I smiled at the brown eyed boy looking at me as if I was the only girl in the world.

YAY CAMMIEZ AND JAZZIEZ!!!
What even. Anyways ENJOY BB'S ILYSM!!!!!!!!

Qotd: What is your favorite Wattpad book? Tag the author and give credit.😅