Chapter 8

I rushed through the hospital doors and ran into a nurse. "Ma'am! I am looking for Taylor Caniff and Cameron Dallas?" I screamed. "Um? Family?" She asked. "Um, Cameron is my brother, and Taylor is my, uh, cousin." I rushed. "Cameron is in room 218 and Taylor is in room 211." She informed pointing up the stairs.

I rushed up the stairs with Hayes and Luke rushing behind and the other following. Dylan was on my hip and I rushed into the hall way of their rooms. The others sat in the waiting room and I walked into Taylor's room first because Dyl was screaming to see him. I saw him laying there with Alexa there. Ew.

"Hi Tay." I smiled taking a seat inside. "Excuse me, we wasn't done talking!" She yelled. "Dylan wanted to see-" I started. "I don't care what she wanted-" she was interrupted by Taylor. "Alexa, shut up for once." Taylor rolled his eyes. "I'll be back in an hour." She scoffed and walked out the doors. "Hi Tay!" Dylan clapped. "Hey Hun!" He smiled. He looked hurt. "Don't worry. I just have a few bruises and a broken arm. The air bag saved me." He smiled. "Good." I smiled. "So. How's cam?" I asked. I was scared to know the answer. "Um." he started. I got scared. I sat Dylan down in a chair and headed toward the door. "Jasmine. I wouldn't." He started. "I have too. Watch Dylan." I sighed and ran out the door.

I ran into Cameron's and saw Nash balling and a nurse trying to calm him down. I looked at a bruised up lifeless Cameron. I was scared.

The nurse got a call and ran out the door leaving a balling Nash. "N-nash?" I started crying. "He's- he's- he's in a coma." He cried. "No.." I dropped on my knees. I didn't cry. I was about to. But I didn't.

He could die. He could wake up. He could wake up today, tomorrow, a week, a month, a year. Or never make up at all.

Nash got up and hugged me. "I love you, Jaz. But I can't I'm gonna go tell the others. I'll be back." He cried harder looking at his best friend one more time and walking out. I sat down in the chair Nash was in and took Cameron's hand and played with his fingers.

"Hey Cam. I miss you. Dylan misses you. Everyone misses you. Especially Nash. He's a wreck. I know what you'll do when you wake up, you'll blame it on yourself. It's not your fault Cam." I stopped at a silence for a while and just studied his hands. I started crying hard. "We love you Cam. I love you Cam. You can't leave me. You can't! You can't leave Dylan. Don't leave me. You're an older brother in my perspective. Please don't leave me." I started again. Only crying harder.

"I remember when we first met. 7th grade. We were best friends Cam. We went everywhere together. Then you met the others and we kind of faded and that's when I knew I wouldn't make it. I thought I was gonna die. Because I don't have you. And that's how I feel now. I'm not gonna let you leave me. Not now. Not ever.... I also remember the day we met again at Magcon. We became pretty close then. I didn't expect having a child with Taylor. I expected it with you. But life never goes as planned. As like this.. The thing is Cam, you can't leave us. Not now. It's not right. You can't. I won't allow it. You're the one person I can count on and I'm losing him... I love you more and more each day. And thank you for this wonderful life you've gave me. You've filled everyones hearts and we couldn't be more grateful. The fans. The boys. Me. My family. Your family. Dylan. But I'm not ready to lose you. I'm not giving up. I'm not gonna loose Faith." I balled. I removed his hand from mine and laid it on his chest. I got up and kissed his cheek. That's when his mom and sister bursts in crying. I walked out and looked back to notice they're miserable.

Why Cam? Why take him?

I wondered. But you may never know.

I walked into the waiting room to see everyone balling. Even Dylan. "I want Cammy!" She screamed in Emily's arms as she tried to calm her and Thomas down. I walked to her and picked her up out of his arms. I didn't see Alexa so I suppose she's in Taylor's room. "Let's go home and rest. It's like 2 AM." I sighed trotting Dylan around in my arms as she cried herself to sleep. Thomas did the same only him and Emily was passed out. Everyone was pretty much. Except Nash.

It was an awkward silence for a little while until we saw Dillon Rupp running through the hallway. I guess he came for Taylor.

"No." I heard a voice speak. I looked at Nash. "No. I'm not leaving. You can't make me. I'm not leaving my brother." He yelled. "Nash. This is ridiculous. Let's go." I crossed my arms. "No! You're ridiculous!" He screamed causing everyone to wake up. Dylan went back to sleep and so did Thomas. "Dude. Don't talk to my sister that way. She's just trying to help." Luke informed. "I don't need help." Nash mumbled. "I need Cam." He finished.

This broke my heart into.

"Guys. All the boys said they can come down to visit. They said they'd be here in a couple days." Hayes smiled excitingly. I smiled.

Everyone went home except Nash. He needed some time alone I guess. I put Dylan in her bed a kissed her goodnight. I walked into Cams room and smelt his scent. I walked over to his dresser and found his Magcon hoodie he always wears. I smiled at it and put it in I balled my hair in a bun and put on some sleep shorts. I brushed my teeth and washed my face. I walked back to Cams room and crawled under his covers. I smiled and how much home I felt and into a deep sleep.

~~~

I woke up hoping this was all a dream. But it's not. It's reality. I heard the door squeak and I looked up. Emily.

"Hey girlie." She smiled coming over to where I was and sat down on the bed. "Hi." I sighed. "Listen, I know everyone's broken but whatever path he chooses to go it'll be the best for him and all of us." She smiled. Her words always soothed me. "What do you mean choose his on path?" I asked. I knew exactly what it meant. I just want to hear it. "Well, wether he dies or not." She sighed crawling under the blanket with me and wrapping her arms around me as she laid her head on my shoulder. "I don't want to loose him, Em." I sobbed. "I know. But the path he chooses will be the best. And trust me. You won't loose him. No matter if he's dead or alive he'll always be in your heart." I could feel her smile. "I love you, Emily." I smiled. "I love you too, Jaz." I could feel her smile. "I'll have Dylan ready by the time you wake up by the way." Emily said getting up and walking out.

~~~

I got up and heard everyone talking. I guess by everyone Nash, Emily, Luke, and Hayes. I got out of bed and walked into Dylan's room and she wasn't there. I walked down stairs to see Emily and Nash fighting over the TV remote and Luke and Hayes was discussing some video game. "GIVE ME THE DAMN TV REMOTE." Emily yelled. "NO. YOURE GONNA HAVE TO FIGHT ME FIRST." He screamed back. "YOU BETTER START SWINGING!" Emily yelled. Nash rolled his eyes and jerked hard causing Emily to fall on top of Nash. Emily looked mad so she took one big hard push back and yanked it out of Nash's hands. He looked mad. Emily smirked and turned it on MTV. Nash mumbled "bitch." And Emily heard. Her smirk turned into a frown and she started beating Nash with the TV remote. That's when I walked out.

I walked into the kitchen where Luke and Hayes was. "Have you boys seen Dylan?" I asked getting an orange juice out of the fridge. "Nope." Hayes shrugged. That's when I freaked because they was serious. I ran upstairs and checked every room in the house. No one. I started to panic when I heard soft singing coming from my closet. "Something big I feel it happening out of my control." It sang. I opened the door and saw little Dylan singing all dressed up. Only in my red heals and putting on my eye shadow. Emily must've got her hair and clothes picked out. I giggled at her and she quit singing and looked at me. "Let's go see uncle Tay and Cam." She smiled. That made me frown.

Christmas update!!! Have a very merry Christmas and a blessed day!