Chapter 38

Today was the big day I found out the gender of my baby. I was nervous, but excited at the same time. Another baby. But different dad.

"You excited?" Cameron asked, sitting beside me. "Quite frankly, yes. But nervous too," I smiled, putting my hands on my bump. "Will you be going in with me?" I asked raising up. "No," he responded. I shot a glare at him and raised an eyebrow.

"You," he pointed toward me, getting up and reaching into his pockets, "are gonna surprise me, by wearing one of these bracelets out on your wrist," he smiled handing me a light pink, and baby blue bracelet that had the names we picked out on each wrist. "Oh my gosh, Cameron!" I smiled hugging him. I placed them into my purse.

I walked into the kitchen to fix me, Dylan, and Cameron breakfast before my doctors appointment. I had the bacon frying and then I heard a knock. "Cameron, could you get the door?" I yelled, laying eggs into 3 plates.

"Jasmine, he says he knows you," Cameron said walking in and a tall boy, with dark hair (A/N: this is like later in life and I don't think he'd have white hair at like age of 20 something lol) and dark brown eyes walked in. My eyes furrowed because I'm not sure if I recognize the boy. "Hey, Jasmine. Six and a half years is a long time, right? Who knew you and Cam would end up together. I thought it'd be you and Tay still but then again, after that party, I don't blame you," he smirked.

My eyes furrowed and then it came to mind. Sam. Sammy wilk, from the party when Taylor cheated on me. "Sammy!" I yelled running into his arms. "Whoa, I've only met you once and you act like we've been best friends forever," he chuckles.

"I'll get Dylan," Cameron smiled. I nodded, looking back to Sammy. "Yeah, but you was pretty chill with me that night," I smiled. "Yeah, I guess," he chuckled.

"I'm sorry, have a seat. I have the food ready, and you can have my plate! I wasn't that hungry anyways," I smiled pulling out a chair. "Oh, thanks. I'm starving," he smiled. "Good, so what brings you here? How'd you find me?" I asked, sitting at a table in front of him.

"Well, I was in town for a meeting, and I heard you lived near because apparently they know Cam," he smiled. "Ohh, I see." I nodded fixing me a bowl of oatmeal.

"Mommy! Who's this?" Dylan stood with Cameron at the doorway. "Come here, Dylan," I smiled. I grabbed her hand and we walked up to Sammy.

"This is my daughter, Dylan. Dylan, this is my old friend, Sammy." I introduced. "Hi!" Dylan smiled. "Hey there, princess," he smiled. Dylan's cheeks turned red and she hoped into her seat and began eating. "I could tell you're expecting, but I didn't know you had her," he asked confused.

"Oh yes, long story. Me and Taylor ended up getting back together after a while but he cheated again and I left town and no one find out about her until about a year or two ago," I sighed. "Oh, I see, wait, she's not Cameron's? He asked. "No, she would be Taylor's, he's supposed to stop by in a minute and get her. It's his weekend with her," I sighed.

"Ohh, so I suppose this one is Cameron's?" He asked. "You're correct," I smiled. "Boy or girl?" He smiled. "Not sure, I have an appointment at two and I'm gonna find out," I smiled big cleaning the mess we've made up.

Sammy stayed a while longer and him and Cameron talked. Dylan took up with him soon enough too.

A knock was placed on the door I guessed and I walked to the door. I opened it and seen Taylor, but he didn't look happy. "You're pregnant?" Was the first words that came out of his mouth. "Yes," I said calmly. "You're fucking pregnant, with that asshole?" Taylor yelled. "Taylor, calm down!"

"No, I will not. You can't be pregnant. No, you can't do this to me or Dylan. Poor Cameron," he sighed. "Poor Cameron? He's as much as a responsibly as I am! Dylan's even excited!" I yelled. Cameron soon rushed to my side along with Sammy.

"Haha, who's this?" He rolled his eyes. "Sammy wilkinson. He's the guy that was with me when I found out you cheated the first time," I crossed my arms. "Don't play that card with me. You're gonna regret having this baby. It's a mistake,"

"How dare you say that!" I scolded. "Dude, leave. Haven't you caused enough trouble?" Sammy intruded before Cameron could. "What's it to you?" Taylor growled. "Just saying man, you treated her like shit," Sammy shrugged. "Leave," Cameron insisted before Taylor could speak.

Taylor picked up Dylan and I ran to him. I turned him around and grabbed her arm. "I love you baby girl. More than anything, be careful," I kissed her cheeks. "I will, mommy. I love you too," she smiled.

Taylor left without another word spoken.

~~~

"It's really nice seeing you, please, stop by again," I smiled hugging him. "I will, good luck finding out the gender of your baby," he smiled. I nodded backing up. Cameron walked to Sammy and they done their "bro hug" thing that guys always do. "Nice seeing you, bro, come back," Cameron smiled. "Yeah, sure thing! Congrats on the baby man," Sammy smiled and Cameron smiled back.

"See you soon, Sam. Be careful," I waved. "Sure thing, princess, see you soon," Sammy saved, and then left.

"He's pretty chill, just don't like the fact that he's giving you nicknames," Cameron raised an eyebrow. "Chill out, I'm yours," I kissed his cheek. "Good, now let's find out about this baby's gender?" Cameron smiled, interlocking out hands. "Yes, please, let's do," I smiled walking to the car.

UPDATES YAY. SORRY. IM SO SLOW UGH. ILL TRY TO UPDATE TOMORROW. SCHOOL STARTED AND YUCK