Chapter 3

Hayes looked at him. I started to get up when the boys surrounded the table. Dylan hit her face in the crook of my neck as I had my head turned. "Who are these guys?" Dylan whispered. "Old friends." I whispered back. She just nodded.

"Who's this lovely lady you got?" Nash asked. "Dude, she's like 23." Hayes rolled his eyes. "Zayummmmm! Getting an older woman hazzzz." Cameron creamed. I giggled. Same older Cameron. "Excuse me, sir." Dylan said pecking on Taylor's sleeve.

Oh god. It's her own dad and she doesn't even know.

I kept my head turned when I heard Taylor speak up. "Yes sweetie?" I could feel him smile. "Can we get through? I need to get home to my uncle Luke and drink my Starbucks." She sassed. I tried to hide my face getting out when Nash spoke up. "Wait! Jasmine?!" I just looked up at them and smiled. Taylor kinda back up and Cameron came and hugged me. "I missed you." Cameron sighed. "You too, cammy." I giggled. "Well, who's this lovely lady?" Cameron smiled bending down. "I'm Dylan! This is my mommy, jasmine!" She smiled.

It just keeps getting worse.

"Mommy?" Cameron Taylor and Nash all say. "Yeah. The dad, um, left." I shrugged. I soon saw a blonde bimbo run into Taylor's arms.

Alexa...

"Hi baby!" She smiled kissing Taylor. I saw madison walk out with another girl and Carter. "Bitch." Alexa mumbled to the girl and madison. "Slut." They both said. "Wait? Jasmine?" Madison said. I nodded. Alexa rolled her eyes making out with Taylor. I covered Dylan's eyes picking her up. Madison came and hugged me? "Can we talk? Please." Madison said. I nodded. "Cam, can you hold Dylan?" I asked. He nodded picking her up.

"Listen, I'm so terribly sorry for the way I treated you. It was all Alexa. She threatened to kill me. Now that she has Taylor she let me go. I was trying to tell you but I'm so terribly sorry." Madison teared up. "I believe you. So why are you with them?" I asked. "Thank you so much. And friends with Maggie. Carters girlfriend. Me and Alexa never talk anymore. Me, Matt, Maggie, and Carter are going back to LA today but I think the others are staying." She smiled. I smiled back with a 'oh'. "By the way, your daughter is gorgeous." She smiled. "Thank you." I smiled back. "Maddie! We're leaving." Maggie yelled. She hugged me and I said my goodbyes to everyone.

Cameron was still holding Dylan. He was obsessed. I giggled at the cuteness. While they was playing, and Taylor and Alexa had each other's tongues down each other's throats, me and hayes and Nash talked. I told Nash and Nash told Cam. They all promised not to tell.

"Mommy! Can they stay wif us?" Dylan randomly said. "Stay with us?" I hesitated. "No. That's fine." Cameron and the other reassured. "I don't see why not." I smiled.

~~~

"Luke? Guess who's here?" I yelled. He ran down stairs to see all of them. He hugged them and got his Starbucks as him and Hayes ran upstairs. Cameron was playing with Dylan still, up in her room with her dolls, Alexa and Taylor was on the couch making out. Ew. And me and Nash was talking.

"So.. You do have a daughter. I never knew." He smiled. "Yep." I said popping the 'p'. "You can tell she's Taylor's." He laughed. "Yeah, I agree." I giggled back. "I didn't really want him and that chick inside my house, but Dylan wanted them. Anything for her." I shrugged. "Dylan. That's a gorgeous name." He smiled. "Thank you." I smiled. "What's her full name?" He asked. "Well, it's Dylan Taylor Grace Caniff." I laughed. "That's a long name." He laughed back. "Yes. But I had to add Taylor's name. She doesn't know who her dad even is. She's never asked me. And if Taylor asks, tell him her last name is Johnson." I laughed. "I'll clear that up with him." I said taking a piece of pizza out of the box. "Well, it's getting late. I believe I should get Dylan and put her to bed since we was at Starbucks all day until closing time." I laughed. "Yeah. So where do we sleep?" He asked. "Well Hayes can sleep in Luke's room. And there's 1 guest room upstairs and 2 down here." I informed.

"I call the one upstairs." Cameron yelled. "Shit. Now I have to be across the hall from love birds." Nash mumbles. "Language. Mrs. Dylan Taylor Grace is here." I rolled my eyes. "Yep. Yep. That's my name." She giggled hugging Cameron. "Mommy. Can I sleep with Cameron?" She wined. "Cameron has had enough-" I got cut off. "Nope. It's fine. I'd love her to." He smiled kissing her cheek. "Well. Fine. Go on and could you help get her ready for bed while I clean the dishes?" I asked Cam. He smiled and nodded. "Thank you." I smiled. "Oh, Nash! Tell Taylor and Alexa where there rooms are." I said washing a plate. "Okie dokie." He skipped into the living room. I rolled my eyes finishing up the dishes.

Updateeeee :*