Chapter 4

IM CHANGING WHERE THEY LIVE TO CALIFORNIA. CONTINUE. (:

It's been better since the boys have been here. Besides Taylor and Alexa. They just go and party all the time. Ew. But Luke and Hayes are always going to the pool or video gaming. Cameron helps out with Dylan a lot and Nash helps me around the house. "Thank you fellas." I hugged Nash and Cam. "No prob." They hugged back.

"Can we go swimming, mommy?" Dylan asked as she was on my hip. "Yes. You can. Let's get our swimming suits on." I said running up stairs. I grabbed my floral bikini and put on Dylan's one piece that matched mine. I brushed out her hair and we walked down stairs. The boys had everything and we headed to the pool out back of my house.

Nash and Cam ran and done a cannon ball. I laid out and tanned for a while. "You still have the stretch mark scars." I heard Nash's voice say. "Yeah. They should be disappearing soon." I laughed.

I raised up to see Cameron helping Dylan swim. It was funny to see her paddle. I got up and done a backflip into the pool then swimming over to Cameron. Nash now had Dylan. "Hi." I smiled looking into his eyes. "Hi." He smiled back.

I splashed water into his eyes before laughing uncontrollably. He jumped on top of me and pushed me underwater. I inhaled a bunch and popped back up coughing. "Oh my gosh! Jaz? Are you okay?" Cameron said hitting my back. I couldn't stop coughing. "Nash, dude, watch her for a minute. I'm gonna go try to help her." Cameron said lifting me out of the water and taking me inside.

I calmed down and took my shower and put on sweat pants and a tee shirt sitting on the couch beside of Cameron. Nash and Dylan have been in the pool for a good four hours. "I'm sorry I about killed you." Cameron laughed. "I'm fine." I laughed back. "Let's go in here and fix cookies!" I laughed running into the kitchen grabbing flour and eggs and the stuff to make homemade cookies. I finished making the cookie dough and put it in the oven. I turned around and a handful of flour hit my face. "Cameron!" I screamed. I grabbed two eggs and cracked them over his head. "Oh. It's on." He smirked.

I heard the timer go off of the cookies and I sat them out. I looked around to see flour and eggs all over my kitchen as I was covered too. I laughed and turned around facing Cameron. "Hi." I said. "Hi." He laughed back. I rolled my eyes and looked down. When I looked back up he leaned in and that's when our lips met. I kissed him for a minute or two then let go. I kinda just stood there shocked. Then I ran.

Cameron's POV

She looked gorgeous covered in flour and eggs. I laughed to myself. She looked up at me so leaned in. Why? I don't know.

We kissed for a minute before she stopped. She looked at me scared with a worried look in her eye. Then she ran.

What did I just do? She has a kid with Taylor and I done that...

Jasmines POV

I took another shower and calmed myself down before walking into the kitchen to see the place cleaned up and 3 cookies left for me. I put them in a plate and got a glass of milk walking into the living room. Everyone was in there including Taylor and Alexa cuddled up. I smiled at Cameron before taking a seat in between Cameron and Hayes. I looked over at Cameron as the movie "The amazing spider-man 2" was on. "I'm sorry for the way I acted." I sighed kissing Cameron's cheek. He just looked at me and smiled before putting his arm around me and I fell asleep on his shoulder with my daughter laying against me and sitting in Cameron's lap.

I woke up to see everyone gone. I got up and walked into the kitchen to get a glass of water before going to bed. As I was getting it I heard a voice. "Can we talk?" I turned around to see Taylor. "Hm, I guess." I shrugged. "Let's go to my bedroom." I smiled. He walked behind me before entering my bedroom. We turned on a light and sat down on my bed.

"Listen, jasmine. I was so stupid. I should've never cheated on you and it bothers me so bad that you have a kid now and I'll never have a chance again but I'm so so so sorry." He cried. "Don't worry about it. It was in the past." I shrugged. He just smiled a little. "Would you like to meet her properly?" I asked. "Who?" Taylor asked. "Dylan." I giggled. "Yes." he smirked.

I took her to my daughters room before turning the light on. She was awake because she was reading a princess book. She looked at us and raised up. I walked in there and sat on her bed while Taylor sat on the floor. "Hi, Dylan. I'm Taylor." Taylor smiled at her shaking her hand. "hehe! That's my middle name! Dylan Taylor Grace-" I cut her off before she said the last name. "Uh, yeah. I liked the name Taylor." I laughed. He just smirked before telling her goodbye and walking out the door.

"Goodnight, Jaz." He waved. "Goodnight, Tay." I waved back.

Another update. Yay. 😁