Chapter 19

"Jasmine. Jaz. Wake up." I heard as my eyes fluttered open to see Taylor smiling over top of me. "Hi." I giggled. "Hello." He smirked. "So why did you wake me?" I groaned as I raised up. "Dylan wants to do something today." He crossed his arms. "Such as?" I asked. "We should go to the Zoo. Dylan hasn't been." A smirk rose on his face. "How do you know if my daughter hasn't been the zoo? And I'm not sure, Tay." I raised an eyebrow. "'Our' daughter. And she told me. But Jasmine. Come on. We haven't been since Magcon!" He begged. "Fine. Go down stairs and help Dylan get ready and go get Luke." I said walking into the bathroom.

"How long does it take you to get ready?" Taylor yelled beating on the door. "Hush! Let me find my lipgloss and I'm ready!" I yelled. "Come on. We can buy some on the way." He yelled back. "Found it!" I said getting up and walking out the door. He stepped in front of my as I was getting ready to walk out and he smirks. "What?" I ask. "Did you know how gorgeous you are?" He smiled. "Yeah. Yeah. Move over fuck boy." I laughed pushing aside as I walked down stairs leaving him speechless.

~~~

"Daddyyyyy! Mommyyyyy!" Dylan wined. "Yes?" Taylor asked keeping his eyes on the road. "Are we there yet?" She said kicking her feet against the seat. "Dylan stop. And no." I scolded. "Oh.. Are we there yet now?" She asked still kicking the seat. "No, Dylan. And I told you to stop." I crossed my arms. "Ohh. Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet?" She screamed as she repeated her self over and over as she kicked the back of my seat. "Dylan. Stop it right now or we're turning around and going back home and you won't be able to come back! I've told you to stop 3 times and I'm not going to tell you again." I yelled. She looked through the mirror at me with sad eyes and she turned her head. "That was harsh." Luke mentioned. "I don't need your two sense in." I griped at him. I sighed and closed my eyes until I fell asleep.

"Mommy! Mommy! Wake up!" I heard a little voice jumping on me. "Huh?" I said obviously confused. "We're here! Come on!" She said grabbing my arm dragging me out of the car.

We walked into the zoo and I stopped with Taylor to pay our way in. I looked over to my right to see Dylan pointing at some peacocks running around the entrance. She then dragged Luke by the arm and she chased after them. Luke was smiling ear to ear and he bent down and watched her play with them. I started giggling and Taylor looked at me funny. "Look." I giggled pointing towards them. "They're too adorable." I smiled. "Yes, now let's go." He chuckled grabbing my hand. I jerked my hand away and looked at him. He looked disappointed. "What is up with you?" He asked. "Nothing? Just because you found out Dylan is your child doesn't mean I'm going to ever forgive you." I crossed my arms. "You're going to have to sometime because you sure are gonna be seeing a lot of me throughout your life." He laughed. "Doesn't mean I have-" I started. "Shut the hell up and let's go." Luke said grabbing my arms and running towards the lions.

"Look mommy! Look at the Zebra's!" She giggled. "Yes. They're quite beautiful. But not are beautiful as you." I smiled at her. She smiled back.

"Hey, sissy. Can we go get something to eat. I'm hungry." He complained. "Yeah, I am too. Dylan, Tay? You guys hungry?" I asked. "Yes. Very." They both smiled.

We all walked over to a small café. "Daddy. I want the chicken nuggets and fries!" She pointed to the menu and grabbed Taylor's arm. "Okay, sweetheart." He smiled picking her. "And apple juice to drink!" She smiled as her brown hair fell into her face covering a part of her eye.

"Come on, bubby. Let's let them order and we'll go sit down." I smiled grabbing his hand and walking to a booth.

"Ew. Cougar alert." A girl laughed. I looked over and gave her a dirty look. "Um, excuse me. This is my brother." I snapped. "Ha ha. Okay. What- O. M. G. You-you're Jasmine Johnson!" She squealed. "Yes, that would be me." I crossed my arms. "I'm such a huge fan! I'm so sorry for what I said. That was very rude. Oh my gosh. It's really you!" She squealed. "Yes." I laughed. "Where is the others? OH MY LORD ITS TAYLOR CANIFF." She screamed.

Taylor sat the food on the table and him and Dylan sat across from me Luke. "Can I have your guys' autograph? Please?" She asked. "Of course" we all said. She finally left after ten minutes.

Today is gonna be a long day..

I'm so sorry for being so slow updating. I promise I'll be updating more often. I've been so busy. I promise I will though, I love you guys. 💜