Chapter 14

Cameron gets out of the hospital today thankfully. Everyone seems happy now. Except for Taylor. He just hasn't been himself lately.

"Mommy." Dylan wined breaking me out of my thoughts. "Yes?" I asked. "Auntie Emily says that Jack and Jack are taking Bry and Tom home." She wined. "Yes, honey. Aunt Emily is staying her another week though and then she's leaving. But they'll be back." I smiled. She just looked around the room playing with the hem of her shirt. "Okay. Can we go get cammie now?" She giggled.

~~~

The jacks and the boys have left and me and Emily left to pick up Cameron. Dylan sat in the back in her carseat singing 'the heart wants what it wants.' As she played on my phone.

We pulled into the hospital and Emily got Dylan out. "I'm sure glad Cameron is out." Emily spoke. "Me too!" I agreed. "It was hard not seeing his silly self." Emily smiled. "Yes. Life wouldn't be right with our sweet Cam." I smiled. Dylan giggled and Emily nodded.

Emily sat down in the waiting room with Dylan in her lap letting Dylan play on her phone. "May I help you?!" A hateful lady in the age of 25? Said. "Um actually, yes." I snapped. She rolled her eyes smacking her come. "I'm here for Cameron Dallas." I said. "Cameron dallas? The Cameron dallas. You're funny. I can't let a fan in." She laughed. "Its not that funny? I know him." I crossed my arms. "Yes. And I have a flying pig. Get lost." She rolled her eyes. "Excuse me miss, but I demand to see my uncle Cam." Dylan said looking at the lady. "Bribing a kid? That's a shame." She shook her head. "Excuse me, do you know who I am?" I asked. "Pathetic?" She laughed. "No. I'm Jasmine Johnson." I smiled. "You're no Jasmine Johnson. She lost contact with the boys a long time ago." She huffed.

I started to say something then someone spoke. "Jaz! There you are!" Cameron smiled walking out hugging me. I smirked at the girl and she looked speechless. "What? I told you." I smiled. "Y-you're Cameron Dallas." She smiled. "Yeah. I am. Hop off. Let's go Jasmine." He smiled grabbing my hand and picking up Dylan. Emily smiled as we talked walking out to the car leaving the girl speechless.

I'm glad to have Emily as a friend. She always has my back and she's so sweet. And I know Dylan loves her.

I climbed into the passengers side of the vehicle and Emily drove. Dylan and Cameron sat in the back making vines and posting snapchats. They still have fans. Which I'm happy for them. They've all gotten far in life and I couldn't be prouder.

I pulled into the driveway and Emily picked up Dylan walking in the door leaving me outside as Cameron walked in behind her.

I am thankful for our little family.

I walked inside and Nash and Cameron was laughing walking out the door. I stepped in front of them and raised an eyebrow. "Where do you think you two are heading?" I crossed my arms. "Out. Now move." Nash said. "No. Cameron just got out of the hospital." I said. "So what? Move, Jasmine." Nash said. "No. Cameron go back inside." I suggested. "Um, it's just one night Jasmine." Cameron spoke. "Just one night? It was just one split second when you hit that car head on too?" I started to yell.

"Mommy. What's going on?" Dylan asked stepping outside. "Go inside!" I pointed. "But-" She started. "Inside. Now!" I pointed again. She lowered her head and ran back inside.

"Move Jasmine. I'm not gonna ask you again." Nash yelled with anger in him. "No. I told you." I yelled back. "I haven't seen him this happy in forever and we're gonna go spend it wether you like it or not, dammit! Now move!" He screamed.

I've never seen him this mad but I'm not letting them get hurt.

"Nash. I told you. No." I calmly said crossing my arms. And then he done something I would've never imagined.

I laid on the ground holding my arm after I had been pushed aggressively and landing on it. It was scrapped up and bruised I could already tell. It felt broke but I wasn't for sure.

I looked up at Nash and gave him a look I never gave him before. Fear.

Cameron stood there in shock. "J-Jasmine. I didn't mean to! I-I'm so s-sorry!" He mumbled. I rose up and held my arm against my chest. "After all these months of helping you through this hell we've been through, you repay we with breaking my arm? Ha ha. You're funny Nash. Bravo. I love you too." I rolled my eyes pushing past them into the door. "Jasmine-" He started again. "I don't want to hear it. Go have fun. And don't call me, or any of us if something happens. I'm not here anymore. If this is what I get for being there for you I don't care. And Cameron. I tried stopping you but you want to go as much as him. Now go." I pointed. "Jasmine-" Cameron started. "No. I told you I don't want to hear it. Go." I pointed. "Wait, j-" Nash then started. "No! I told you! Go! Get! And don't you even dare come back! You've got what you wanted now go!" I yelled. They both lowered their heads and left.

~~~

I sat on the couch with a sleeping Dylan in Emily's arms while holding an ice pack on my arm. All the other boys was asleep. It's been 3 hours since the incident had happened.

"Do you want me to kill him? I'm all up for it." Emily mentioned. "No. Don't." I sighed. He shrugged and got up with Dylan without saying a word and walking up the stairs.

~~~

It's now 3 A.M. And I'm still sitting on the couch worried to death. "What have I done?" I mumbled to myself.

I decided to go on Twitter and look when a knock was at my door. I ran to the door and opened it to see a Cameron. "Jasmine, I'm so sorry!" Meh cried hugging me. "C-Cameron. Where's N-Nash?" I mumbled. "He's at the club. We went to the movies and then he went to the club. I told him I didn't want to go but he went and dropped me off here. "Come on, Cam." I smiled grabbing his hand walking up stairs.

"You just got out of the hospital. You need rest. Now lay down." I smiled at him kissing his cheek before walking out of his bedroom into mine.

~~~

I went to the doctor over my arm and it was just bruised. It should be okay by tomorrow they said.

Nash also hasn't returned.

Taylor is still acting funny.

What is going on in this family?

Update (: