Chapter 33

I sat at the table drinking a cup of coffee as read my book. "Ready?" Cameron said with the car keys in his hands. "Ready as I'll ever be," I mumbled, laying the book down and placing the mug in the sink. "So you're dropping me off right?" I asked. "Yes, then I'll head out to get us Chick-Fil-A and Starbucks," Cameron smiled a cheeky smile. "Really? You're getting me- I mean us that?" My eyes widened. "For my girl? Anything," he smirked. I rolled my eyes at my cute boyfriend and yelled at Dylan, "You coming, Dyl?"

"Yes mommy!" She yelled shipping into the kitchen.

~~~

I walked into the doctors office and took my seat until my name was called. "So, is everything clearing up? No puking? Sickness?" The doctor asked. "Same thing." I sighed at her. I crossed my legs looking at her. "Let's take you back here and get your test ran." She smiled.

Three hours. Three hours of test.

I sat in the doctors office tired of sitting here. I already texted Cam to tell him we'd be a while. He went to Nash's on the way.

I heard a click sound in the silent room and my head shot up. The woman in the white coat walked toward a chair and said down as she examined in her document files. "Hmm," she mumbled sticking the pen to her lips.

My brain was filled with thoughts and my stomach was filled with emotions. What was wrong with me? Am I gonna die? Is it serious? Would be just a small virus? A sharp pain began to strike through my head.

"Mrs. Johnson, it seems as if none of the test state what's wrong with you. You failed each one. You seem pretty healthy to me. Maybe you ate something, or allergic to something. If this continues come back within the next couple days." The doctor smiled at me. I just looked at her. With no emotion. Nothing wrong? Maybe she's right. I did eat something new at chipotle the other day.

"Okay, thank you for checking me. I was scared it was something serious," I sighed. "No need to thank me. That's what I'm here for, right? Make sure to check up with me and let me know if everything turns out okay," she smiled opening the door for me. "Will do, ma'am," I smiled walking out.

I walked out of the doctors office and found Cam sitting in front of the doctor eating something. I hopped into the car and smirked. "Eating without me, I see?" I giggled. "Dude, you was forever and I was so hungry! Anyways, what'd they say? You seem in a good but bad mood," Cameron asked, obviously confused. "Well, nothing's wrong with me, but they still don't know what's wrong with me," I sighed.

Cameron sat the food in the back and laid his hand on mine. "Everything is fine, Jasmine. It'll be okay," He smiled a reassuring smile. I just smiled back at him and we continued home.

~~~

"Mommy! Mommy!" Dylan yelled running toward me. I laid on the bed scared to get up fearing that I may puke. "Yes?" I asked sitting up. "Cammy said uncle Hayesie and Nashy are coming over!" Dylan jumped up and down. "Is that so?" I asked, smiling at my daughter. "Yes!" She jumped up and down excitingly.

"Hey, Jaz," Hayes said walking into my room. "Hayes!" I squealed and ran to his arms. "We got someone other than Nash too," Hayes smiled looking back and Nash and a young girl about the age of twelve walked in. "Hi Nash," I smiled at Nash then waved at the girl. She smiled and waved back.

"Who's that?" Dylan asked, grabbing onto the bottom of my shirt. "I believe it's their sister," I giggled at her. "Oh, does she like horses?" Dylan asked. "I love horses," The girl budded in. "Want to go see mine?" Dylan asked excitingly to her. "Of course, I'm Skylynn. You can call me Sky though," she smiled taking Dylan's hand. "I'm Dylan!" Dylan smiled back at her as they walked out of the room. I ran to Nash and hugged him. "Hey there, buddy-ole-pal," I giggled. "Hey, J," he smiled at me, squeezing me.

I soon realized my sickness wasn't happening. Maybe I'm getting okay.

Nash, Cam, Hayes, Luke, and me all sat outside by the pool. "How've you guys been?" I said. "Pretty good, movies." Nash smiled. "Same for me, only I go on a lot of tours," Hayes budded in after Nash. I nodded my head at them and a thought came to mind.

"Hayes, come over here. Let me show you something," I smiled, directing my hand to the pool. "Bend down," I informed him and he did so. I bend down with him and pointing to something in the water. "Now if you look really close, you'll see THIS!" I yelled before pushing him in the cold water. He came up and gave me a mean look then a smirk came to his face. I started to run but when I turned around, I ran into a chest and saw Cameron smirking at me. Before I could react, Cam picked me up and slung me in before jumping after me. "Cameron!" I yelled.

~~~

The sun soon went down and we went in and showered. "I invited them to stay, if that's alright?" Cameron asked. "Of course. It's fun having them," I smiled at him. "Good, I love you," he smiled before kissing my check. "I love you more," I smiled at him. "Doubtful," he stuck his tongue out before turning around and walking out. "Oh, the other night was pretty fun, we should do it again sometime," he winked, walking out.

It took me a minute to register what he was talking about then I gasped. "In your wildest dreams, babe!" I yelled, shaking my head, while I continued to wash dishes.

YAY UPDATE. THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE A LOT BETTER. PROMISE😉