Chapter 16

"I got the damn food, bruh." Luke and Hayes screamed as they ran through the house throwing the bags onto the counter. "Luke, I swear I'm going to kill you! It's eleven! Where the hell did you all go?" I screamed. "Taco Bell, Starbucks, the club, the store for your food.." He rambled on. "Wait, wait, wait, if you went to the club, I promise you i'll cut your ba-" I started. "Okay, okay, okay. I was kidding... If that's what you want me to say." He smirked running up stairs. "Luke!" I screamed.

Dylan was put into bed by Nash. Emily is asleep because she helped me cook all night long for tomorrows dinner. Taylor is still upset, what's up with that kid? And well, Cameron is being Cameron.

I got finished making most of the dinner by the obvious help of Emily. Gosh, where would I be without her? I wiped my hands off and walked into the living room seeing a shadow causing me to scream. "Calm down. It's only me!" Taylor calmed me down. "Oh, thank god. Wait, why are you up?" I asked raising a eyebrow. "I'm Taylor Caniff. When am I ever asleep? And the better question is, why are you up?" Taylor crossed his arms. "Well, I am a mom, and we are finally having a family dinner tomorrow, so I thought I would cook some." I smiled. "Oh." Was all he said. "Oh? Taylor, what has been wrong with you these past few days? You've been like this since you got out of the hospital!" I asked. He shrugged. "Stuff." He finally mumbled. "Taylor-" I started. "Come with me." He said. "What?" I asked. "Come with me." He said again. I didn't get to finish before he drug me outside.

It was a cool night. I was wearing shorts, a big t-shirt, flip flops, and my hair was in a ponytail. He grabbed my hand and we walked down the sidewalk until we reached the beach a couple blocks from my house. "Why are we here?" I asked. "Just come with me." He smiled grabbing my hand again running onto the sand. I threw off my flip flops and walked onto the sand. It went between my toes and felt amazing. It was a very windy night and I looked at Taylor and smiled. I turned my hand and looked at the moon. I smiled and let go of Taylor's hand and ran to the edge of the water.

The water went up to my feet and it felt amazing. Then something wet hit me. "Taylor!" I yelled. I kicked water onto him causing him to fall into the water. I covered my mouth with my hands and ran. But I didn't get far by the time he caught me.

Curse my short legs!

He grabbed me and picked me up over his shoulders. "Taylor! Please! Stop! I didn't mean to make you fall in!" I yelled beating his back trying free myself.

"Too late for that princess." He smirked throwing me in the cold water. I thought I would scare him so I stayed under water for about 30 seconds until he grabbed me and pulled me out to shore. I started giggling and I smirked at him. He was breathing heavily and had pure fear in his eyes. "What the actual hell, Jasmine! You scared the shit out of me! Don't ever do that again! What was you thinking?!" He yelled hugging me. "Calm down, Tay. I'm fine." I smiled.

I turned to the moon again watching the waves. "It's so beautiful." I exclaimed. "Just like you.." He added. I turned around and he was smiling at me. "What?" I asked. "I said it is beautiful!" He hesitated. I rolled my eyes.

I was soaked. I was freezing. It was awful. But it was perfect. Just like the night I realized I loved him.. I don't love him again do I? Well.. I never stopped loving him..

I snapped out of my thoughts and looked at him. We was looking into each others eyes then he leaned in. I backed out.

He gave me a mad and confused look. "What was that?" He growled. "You're dating Alexa. I can't." I shook my head. "Jasmine, I don't love her. I love you! It's always been you!" He begged. "No, I Can't. You still tell her you love her. It's not fair. For me or Alexa." I said. "Jasmine, stop being a stuckup bitch." He rolled his eyes. "No. You stop being a douche player. You cheat. This is practically cheating. I can't." I shook my head. "No, stop saying that. You can." He said coming toward me. I backed up and gave him a confused look. "We're not teenagers anymore. I have more sense than this, Taylor. I'm not stupid." I yelled. "You're pathetic, you lead me into thinking that you loved me? I fucking love you! And that's why i've been saying I love you to her! To get you off my mind! I. Fucking. Love. You!" He screamed. I wanted to cry. But I was mad. I was too mad to cry. I just shook my head in shame at him.

"Excuse me, what's going on?" A squeaky voice spoke. Speak of the devil. "Oh! Hey, Alexa! I was just talking to your boyfriend since he drug me out here. But I was just leaving, he's all yours." I screamed. I gave Alexa a bitchy look, and Taylor a disappointed look. I could see the sadness in his eyes and the fury in hers. I rolled my eyes and ran off. To home.

Where I belong.

Enjoy my little Magcon bby's! :*