Chapter 28

I was shocked at first but now that I thought about it, it may be true. I sighed sitting down the photo album on the bed and walking to my brothers room.

"Hello, brother."

"Hi, sister."

"I need to ask you a question?" I asked biting my lip. He paused a minute and gave me a funny look. "Yes?" He asked so I simply told him everything.

"Wow." Was all he spoke. "Yeah, wow." I sighed at him. "I have a brother. We have a brother." He smiled. "I wish I knew sooner." He continued. I just smiled and nodded.

~~~

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner, J. I knew too. I just didn't know how to tell you, I didn't think mom would want me telling you. I was supposed to watch you two, and I didn't do a great job. You got bullied, you where alone, you left state without anyone but Luke, and you got pregnant." Jack slightly laughed.

"It's not your fault. It happens. I wish you would've told me." I sighed. "Im sorry." Was all he said. "Will you and Bry come this weekend? It can be me, you, Luke, Dyl, and Bry." I smiled through the phone at my big brother.

Woah, I have a big brother.

"Of course. See you soon." He said and the line went dead.

~~~

Today, me and Cameron where chilling at the house. Just us. Luke took Dylan out and we're here. And thankfully were alone.

"Cam." I looked up at him with sad eyes. "Yeah?" He asked instantly looking back down at me. "Did I mention JJ is coming this weekend?" I asked. "No, he is?" Cameron's eyes furrowed. I guess he didn't know.

"Yep." I slowly said, making a popping sound effect to the 'p'.

"That's good, I miss J," he smiled looking back up toward the television. I didn't say anything back. I just laid my head down on his hard chest. "I love you," Cameron blurted toward me. I kinda stood there still for a second.

Do I love him?

"I love you too," I smiled back.

I think I do.

~~~

Panda barked at me as I sat on the bar stool searching through Twitter on my laptop. "Hush, you panda looking thing!" I shushed.

I never said my come-backs were good..

Panda gave me a funny look and barked again. "Shew, alright, boy. Come on," I sighed sitting my glasses on the counter and walking toward her food bowls. "You have food and water. Why would you want more, fatty?" I giggled at the puppy. She just wagged her tail. I sat the food and water on the mat and went back to doing whatever I was doing.

"Woof. Woof." I heard at the door. "Shit," I mumbled to myself. I walked toward the back door. "Jaxx, get in here with Panda," I demanded and he trotted along into the house.

"Why're you talking to the dogs?" A voice said behind me causing me to jump. "Cameron! You scared me," I scolded. "Oops," he giggled. I rolled my eyes at him and walked back into the kitchen, placing clean plates and silverware back where the belong. "I was wondering if you wanted to go to the beach this evening with me?" He smiled. "No," I said sternly and he gave me a sadden but also confused look.

"I'm kidding! Calm down, let me get ready," I giggled running up the stairs. "You're gonna get it," he yelled and soon I heard foot steps behind me. "No! Cameron!" I yelled, giggling.

He finally caught me and he picked me up and pushed me against the wall. "You're cute," he smirks. "You're ugly," I complemented sticking my tongue out. He smirked for a split second and then started grabbing my sides. "Cameron! S-stop it!" I laughed harder and harder each time. "Sorry, babe," he smiled, kissing my nose. "Sorry doesn't cut it, Mr." I smiled at him. "Kisses does," he smiled and started kissing my cheeks, and then he hit my lips.

The kiss lasted for a few minutes and he started kissing down my jaw line and onto my neck.

I honestly enjoyed it. A lot. Who wouldn't? But I couldn't let it go any farther.

"Cam, stop." I sighed. "Why, I thought you liked it?" He groaned sitting me on the ground. "I liked it. In fact, I loved it. But I know if I didn't stop you, you would've let it gotten farther and I'm not ready." I sighed at him.

"Whenever you're ready, princess. I love you."

"Love you more, cutie," I smiled, standing on my tip toes and kissing his nose.

~~~

The beach was warm and the sunset was stunning. The waves crashed against shore and the seagulls flew around, chirping. We sat down at a table where a restaurant was, beside the beach. I got my phone out and took a picture and posted it on Instagram. "The view is stunning." It read.

Only a few moment later as I scrolled through Instagram i see that Cameron posted something as well. I looked closer and saw that it was me smiling at the sunset and the caption stated, "but this view is better."

My smile instantly grew and I looked up at him. I raised up and went over to him and grabbed his hand. "let's get out of here," I smiled at the brown eyed boy before running across the wooden floors of the outside restaurant and onto the warm sand. I ran and ran until I hit the edge of the water. Cameron came up behind me and picked me up and spun me.

"You're beautiful," he cooed.

"And you're handsome," I cooed back.

He leaned in and I kissed back instantly. It was great. More than great if you ask me.

"Why're they here?" I heard a voice say before my head snapped around and saw the two people I wanted to see least. I rolled my eyes and walked the other way. "You can't keep running from us," Alexa chuckled. "I can if I don't want to look your fake ass in the eyes," I growled at her and ran faster. I heard footsteps behind me and they eventually caught up with me.

I expected whoever grabbed me to be Cameron, but it was Taylor. Cameron was shortly behind him though. "Jasmine-" Taylor started but I didn't want to hear what he had to say. I stopped him instantly and looked at him, "I don't care what you have to say. Let me go," I yelled, jerking my hand away from him.

"Please-"

"No!" I snapped again.

I turned around again and stomped toward the car. "Jasmine, it's going to be okay," Cameron said squeezing me against his chest. "I guess," I sighed. "It will," Cameron smiled.

I started to speak again but a three girls came toward him. "Oh my gosh! It's Cameron Dallas! I used to have the biggest crush on you when I was younger and you was in magcon! My little sister is in love with you!" She screamed.

She's like twenty something too. Grow up.

Then a couple more girls came. Why here? Why is this day such a disaster?

I rolled my eyes at my thoughts and left Cameron behind. I stomped toward my car without a thought of turning around.

SO SORRY ABOUT THE WAIT BUT UPDATEEEE!