Chapter 18

"Dylan!" I screamed. "Yes momma?" She slowly walked into the kitchen with her head down. "What did you do?" I asked pointing to the cake I spent half my night making smashed all in the floor. "I didn't do it!" She wined. "Who did? Who let you get in the fridge!?" I asked. "I didn't do it!" She stomps. "Hey, don't give me an attitude. You know it's not nice to lie." I crossed my arms. "Im not lying!" She wined again. "Dylan Taylor Grace-" I started then Hayes and Luke walked in. "When are you two not together?" I rolled my eyes. "Let's see? Never. And sorry about the cake. I was trying to get something to make a sandwich with and I knocked it over. I got this mop to clean it up!" Luke laughed holding up the mop. "Ha ha! I told you so!" She giggled running out. "Ugh, clean this up. Im going to go buy a cake." I stomped up the stairs to get ready.

~~~

"Aye, Dyl. You want to go cake shopping? Sorry I accused you." I giggled bending down to her size. "Yes! I'd love to," She said.

I went to her closet and picked her out floral leggings, a black top, black flats, and put a floral head band around her brown wavy hair. I applied her some red lipstick because she was wanting some then I went and got myself ready.

I went to my closet and picked out a black along sleeve, jeans, and some black flats. I grabbed my tan purse and also applied some red lipstick to match my beautiful daughter. I brushed through my brown hair and walked out of my room and went into Cameron's.

I stood at the door frame and watched my girl talk to Cameron. "Will you come with us to get another cake?" She asked hoping into his lap. "Sure, pretty girl." He smiled. "Let's go!" She smiled jumping off of his lap and dragging him into the hall where he stopped facing me. "Wow." He smiled looking at me as he bit his lip. "You look... Stunning." He smirked. "You too," I smirked at him as I walked past him down the hall. I could feel him staring at me but I didn't turn around. I heard him pick up my daughter as she wined wanting him to. I heard him whisper before I turned the corner to head down stairs. "Your mother is quite the beauty. I can see where you get it from." Just only imagining his smile.

~~~

I walked out to the car and jumped into the drivers side. I started my car and turned on the radio as 'Love me like you do' by Ellie Goulding came on. As I searched through Twitter I sang the song. "My heads spinning around, I can't see clearly no more. What are you waiting for? Love me like you do. L-love me like you do." I sang then I heard a scream. I panicked as I rose up to see Cameron holding Dylan over his shoulder. I calmed down and giggled. I admired his way with Dylan. Also how his hair was messed up and his smile was wide showing his perfect white teeth.

He was wearing black skinny jeans, vans, and one of his United XXVI shirts. I admired his clothing suggestion too.

He buckled Dylan in the backseat and he hopped in the passengers seat. "Ready?" He asked. "Ready." I smiled pulling out headed down town for the cake.

~~~

People are probably wondering why I am making such a big deal out of this. Well, if you haven't noticed. It's been almost 5 years since Magcon broke up (not really but let's pretend😂) and I'm celebrating it with the family I have now since the others couldn't make it. I'm just trying to make it perfect.

"Dylan, honey. Calm down." I sighed holding her hand as she tried to run. "Mommyyy! I want to go home. I'm hungry!" She wined. As usual. "I'm trying honey." I said. "Ohh! Candy!" She squealed running toward a candy bar. "No. No. No. It will spoil your appetite." I said lifting her up into my arms. "Cammy! She won't let me have any candy!" She started to kick. "Come on. One candy bar won't hurt." He smirked. I gave him a devilish look. "Are you seriously encouraging her? You act like a 4 year old your self!" I huffed. "Why thank you. Now let her get the candy bar." He laughed as he put the cake in his other hand. "You heard him." Dylan sassed. I rolled my eyes and finally gave in.