Chapter 7

Taylor and Dylan went out with the boys. Alexa is the only one here and I'm getting pretty bad thoughts.

"Hey, Jasmine." Alexa walked in the kitchen. "Hi?" I said putting the dishes up. "You think you're funny, don't you?" Alexa's chuckled. I raised an eyebrow stopping what I was doing. "Well, you're not. I knew taylor would chose me. Now I don't have to hurt you." She laughed picking up a knife of the counter and twirling it around. I will admit I was a little bit scared. "He's mine. He always will. I know Dylan is Taylor's." She chuckled stabbing the knife in the counter. "I heard you and Cameron talking." She smirked again. "I swear if-" I started. "Don't worry, little Jaz." She smirked walking toward me. I froze where I was. "I'm not gonna tell. Because if he find out the mistake is his, he'll leave. And if he leaves me. Bad things will happen." She smirked.

"Honey boo boo child, get your ratchet ass out of my her face. Ain't no body got time for you. Do I needa hot line? 1-800-cut-a-bish?" I saw a familiar face standing at the door frame with her hands crossed and a little brown headed boy beside of her. Alexa looked disgusted as she rolled her eyes stomping out of the room.

I ran into the girl arms and squeezed. "Emily, gosh, I've missed you." I let loose. "I've missed you too! Now where is miss Dylan? I'd like to meet her." Emily smiled. "Well, she's with Nash, Cam, Hayes, Luke and Tay right now. They should he here in about an hour though!" I smiled motioning her and the little boy in the living room.

I sat down on the couch and watched Emily hand her little boy her phone to play with. He leaned up against Emily with his feet kicked back giggling. I handed them a blanket and turned on American Horror Story. "So, Em, what's the little guys name?" I smiled playing with his shoe. He raised his on fleek eye brows and jumped back. "Now, now, no need to be scared. This is aunt Jasmine! Oh and his name is Thomas." She smiled. "I love it!" I smiled. We laid on the couch and talked for a good hour & I told her not to mention anything to Taylor because I haven't told him yet. Then the boys came in and Taylor was holding Dylan. "Hey em!" Everyone said and Dylan looked confused. "Can I see, Dyl?" I asked Taylor. He nodded and handed her to me. She sat in my lap and looked really confused. "This is Aunt Emily. And that is Thomas." I smiled. She smiled wide. "Hello guys! Hey Thomas! Want to go see my super hero collection? I got batman and Spider-Man! And a bunch more!" Dylan clapped. "Sure." He smiled handing Emily her phone and running upstairs. "How old is he again?" I asked. "He's 3 but he'll be 4 this month." She smiled. "Dylan turned 4 last month." I smiled. "Aw!" She smiled big.

"So, you all get comfortable and I'm gonna go finish cleaning." I smiled. "I'll help!" Emily jumped up. "No. It's fine. Stay here and watch whatever." I smiled.

I walked upstairs to see Alexa walk into Dylan's room. Hell no. I walked behind her and heard them. "Hi, Dylan. Hi, Thomas." I heard her sit down as she spoke. I could tell Dylan had an eyebrow raised. "Would I be a good mommy?" I heard Alexa say. "No. You're a terrible person. Now get out of my room. I want Taylor." She wined. "So Taylor would make a good dad and I wouldn't make a good mom?" I heard the frustration in her voice. "Yeah. Taylor's nice." Dylan huffed. "Well, you might want to stay away from Taylor, he doesn't l-" She started and I walked in. "Hm, Alexa. What was the one thing I told you about staying away from my daughter?" I crossed my arms and Dylan and Thomas ran to me. She rolled her eyes. "Get out of my daughters room or get out of my house. Either way you are not aloud to be around my daughter. Goodbye." I pointed out. She huffed and stopped out.

"Now, let's go get you those chicken nuggets and macaroni." I giggled taking them both by the hand.

I put a plate on each table and sat them in their seats. "Thomas, honey, what shows do you like?" I smiled. "Tom and Jerry!" He clapped. "Me too!" Dylan bounced as she took a bite of her chicken. I turned on the TV on the TV in the kitchen and walked off as Luke and Hayes was sitting there watching them.

~~~

I walked into the living room to see all the boys and the kids on the couch. Emily was too only she was asleep. "Guys, I'm gonna take Dyl for her bath." I smiled picking her up. "I got her." Taylor smiled. "No. It's fine!" I smiled back. "Nah. I got this since I'm gonna be a dad one day in the future, might as well start training." He chuckled taking her out of my hands.

Yeah.. More like present.

I sat down on the couch as the walked up stairs.

~~~

I stood in the door way to see Taylor and Dylan laughing as she was splashing him. Then she just stopped everything and her face went blank. She turned over and picked up a handful of bubbles and studied them. Then she looked at Taylor. Her blank face turned into a big smile. She rubbed it on his cheeks and kissed his nose. "I wuv you, Tay!" She squealed. I smiled and walked in and sat in the floor. "I love you too, kid." He smiled rubbing bubbles in her face. "I got her from now. You all just made a mess." I giggled. He nodded and walked down stairs.

~~~

I walked down stairs with a sleep Dylan in my arms and I sat down on the couch between Hayes and Luke. Hayes picked Dylan up out of my arms and laid her down in his lap and rocked her back and forth as his blue eyes lit up and he smiled. I smiled at the sight of it. I turned around to Luke. "Where's Nash, Tay, and Cam?" I asked. "They went out. They said they'd be back around 8." He laughed. I smiled and laid back in his lap and he wrapped his arms around me. "I love you, sis." He smiled. "I love you more, Bubby." I smiled at him. "Impossible." He smirked closing his eyes and we was fast asleep.

I woke up with my phone ringing. It was 11 and the boys wasn't back yet. I picked up my phone and answered it.

"Hello?"
"Hello? J-Jasmine.."
"Nash?"
"Yeah.. Jasmine..."
"What? What is it?"
"We wrecked. They hit us straight on. I'm fine. I was in the back. The air bagged saved Taylor and he's doing better. He's still hurt. And Cam.. I don't know about Cam. They won't tell-"
"Nash. I'm on my way. Don't cry. Please."

I ended it and ran and grabbed my coat, and keys. And woke everyone up and we rushed to the hospital.

Nash started balling when he mentioned Cam. Cash can't split up. I won't let it happen.

Update (: