Chapter 31

I sat on the bar stool looking out the window. "Hey, babe," Cameron walked up to me and kissed my cheek. I looked up at him and smiled. "Jasmine, what's wrong?" Cameron asked sitting on the bar stool with me. "Nothing," I shrugged. "Yes there is," Cameron sighed. I didn't say anything. "I know you're upset about losing Dylan,"

Yeah. Loosing Dylan,

"But mistakes happen. It'll be okay," Cameron smiled kissing my cheek. I just smiled at him. "Love you," he smiled. "You too," I replied.

~~~

"Lets go to the movies with Dylan," Cameron smiled. "Why not," I shrugged, getting off the couch and walking up stairs. I put on Cameron's song "she bad" while I looked through my wardrobe.

I picked out a denim pair of shorts, a white v-neck shirt, and a green camo cardigan. I then curled my hair. Dylan put on a floral skirt and a white flowy top. Then I put her hair in a bun and we both put on our white converse.

"Ready, momma?" Dylan asked hopping up and down next to me as I put on my eye liner. "Dylan, could you go down stairs with Cam?" I asked. She nodded and ran out of the bathroom. I sighed putting away my make up and closing the drawers.

I walked down the steps and into the living room. Cameron was on the floor with Dylan laughing. "I love you, Cammy!" She giggled. "I love you too, silly girl," he laughed back lifting her up. "Oh, hey, Jaz. You ready?" Cameron smiled packing Dylan over to me. "Yes," I smiled following behind him.

"Popcorn?" Cameron asked. "Candy!" Dylan yelled. "Neither is great, but sure. I want a water too. What about you Dylan?" I asked holding her hand. "Pepsi!" She yelled. "Shh," I hushed her. "You don't need that," I informed her. "Cam! Tell her I want one!" She wined. "I can share one with her," he smiled. "You sure?" I asked. "Yes, of course!" He smiled at me. "Okay, then," I nodded my head.

"Oh my gosh! Cameron Dallas! Jasmine Johnson! Dylan Caniff!" A feminine voice yelped. We all turned around to see two girls run toward us. "Hello," I smiled. "Hi!" She smiled, "I'm such a big fan! Can I please get a picture!" She smiled. "Of course," We smiled.

She got a individual picture with all of us. "Thank you!" She smiled. "No problem, you can tweet us and we'll be sure to follow you and retweet," I smiled. She nodded and ran off.

I sighed walking into the movie theater with Dylan on my hips. I sat down in my seat as the movie began.

~~~

I sat on my bed as American Horror Story was on and checked through Twitter to see Taylor's tweets.

"I always make mistakes." "I'll always love you." "Mistakes, mistakes, and more mistakes."

I sighed at the posts' and turned off my phone. Cameron walked out of the bathroom shirtless. Whoa. "Hey, babe," he smirked sitting on the bed. "Hi," I smiled. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing."

"Nothing?"

"Nothing."

After that little back and forth argument he sighed and looked at me. "You seem a little off." "I'm not off, I just don't feel well." I crossed my arms. "Maybe this will make you feel better," he smirked leaning over placing his lips onto mine.

He wasn't wrong, it did make my stomach do flips. But Taylor did too. I think I like Cameron but me and Taylor had a past and a big change in our life when Dylan was born. But Cameron made me feel safe and I can be myself no matter what. I just don't know what to do anymore.

"Cameron," I breathed through the kiss. "Hmm?" He groaned. "I need to wash my face," I giggled. He started laughed and the kiss ended. "It's only 11. We have time," he smirked placing his lips once again on mine. I didn't refuse I just let what happen, happen.

His hand traveled up my shirt and I stopped him. "Cam, Dylan's home," I sighed. "No she's not," he smirked. "What!" I nearly yelled. "Calm down, she stayed at JJ and G's place," he sighed. "Oh yeah, I forgot," I giggled. "And Luke's at Daniels," he smirked once again. "Oh, by the way, I like your and Daniels song," I smiled. "And I like you, now make out with me," he laughed. I laughed back and we connected our lips once again.

~~~

I woke up beside Cameron without any clothes on. I almost forgot what happened last night but the images started coming back. Then my eyes widened.

I can't believe I done that. I wasn't ready! I may still even love Taylor! Oh Taylor, he cannot find out about this. Especially after the message. The message. Ugh, I screwed up once again.

"Morning babe," Cameron's morning voice groaned beside me. "Morning," I half smiled at him. "Last night was amazing," he smirked. "Mhm," I nodded raising up keeping the sheet over me.

I stared at the wall for a few minutes white Cameron traced letters on my bare back. "Are you okay?" He asked breaking the silence between us. "I'm okay," I shrugged. "You sure?" he asked raising up beside of me. "I told you, I'm fine," I reassured.

"Cam?" I sighed laying down on his chest. "Hmm?" He asked. "I'm sorry," I sighed. "It's fine, babe," he said kissing my head. "I love you," he smiled. "Love you too," I faked a smile.

Cameron got out of bed pulling on his boxers. "Ew," I giggled at him. "You loved it," he winked. "Ew! You're so nasty!" I giggled. "It's true," he smiled walking into the bathroom. "Maybe," I yelled at him while giggling. I got out of bed and left the sheet covering my body walking into the bathroom behind Cameron.

He stood at the sink brushing his teeth and I smiled at him. I run the water to the shower and laid clean clothes and a towel down beside the shower. I dropped the sheet and got into the shower. "Cameron?" I called while washing my hair. "Yeah?" He called back. "Could you be doing the laundry? I'll cook soon as I get out." I said. "Yeah," he said back and I heard the door shut.

I climbed out of the shower and put on my clothes. I brushed out my wet hair and pulled it in a bun. I walked down stairs and Cameron already made me breakfast. "Cameron, you didn't have too!" I exclaimed. "Oh, I know, you where just taking too long," he said in a serious tone. I gave him a funny look and he burst out laughing. "Kidding, babe! I made it for you, but you have to get the clothes out of the dryer and fold them," he smirked. I rolled my eyes and hopped on the bar stool enjoying my breakfast. "Thank you, Cam," I smiled at him. He smiled back, "Anything for you."

SORRY ABOUT THE LONG UPDATE BUT I WANTED TO MAKE THIS A LITTLE MORE INTERESTING.... ENJOY 💕💖💕