25

My hands got sweaty as Stokeley continued down the busy road and I just looked out the window. I should've told my mom then I wouldn't be in this situation.

"So how'd you like the clothes?" He asked and I nodded my head.

"They were nice" I told him and he nodded.

"Why were you watching me?" I asked him and he shrugged.

"I'm not ready to let you go and you being pregnant with my child isn't helping" he told me and I sighed, rubbing my hands on my thighs.

"So where are we going?" I asked him, noticing we were going out of the city.

"I just want to take you on a date" he told me making me nod.

I mean I'm in the car with him I don't have a choice but to go with him.

"Are you going to take me back to my mom?" I asked and he shrugged.

"I don't know yet, I initially didn't want to but I don't want you to be unhappy so I guess I will" he told me and I nodded.

I sighed and looked at the time knowing I was supposed to be at my interview right now.

"What's wrong?" Stokeley asked.

"I was supposed to be at my interview right now" I told him and he nodded.

He continued to drive until we stopped at an restaurant and he found a parking space. He got out before me and then came over and opened my door.

I got out and followed him inside the restaurant.

"Thank you for joining us today do you have an reservation?" The woman asked in the lobby.

Stokeley nodded "yes under the name Mila" he told her and she looked at the book before nodding.

"Right this way" she told us and we followed her to the seats.

She sat menus down in front of us and walked away after telling us she'd be back shortly to take our orders.

I looked over the menu, still not thinking I want anything for myself. I don't know what to eat from here and I seen the prices I wouldn't buy this on the regular so I'd be damned if I eat it today. I don't know though I don't want to seem ungrateful.

"I don't know what I want to eat Stokes" I told him making him look up at me and raise an eyebrow.

"Is your appetite still the same or is it bigger? You know what don't answer that I know what to get you" he told me making me nod.

The lady came back over and asked us what we wanted so Stokeley ordered first and he didn't have a lot of stuff but he got big stuff and then he ordered a strawberry salad for me with a steak and whip cream on the side which is weird. But I mean I have been eating whipped cream with everything for the past couple of weeks.

The lady got the orders and gave us our drinks before walking away.

"You know Stokeley you have to stop stalking me" I told him making him tilt his head at me.

"Who says I'm stalking you?" He asked and I giggled.

"You just ordered me whipped cream I didn't eat that around you and the note that you wrote said that you knew I gave my purses to my mom" I told him and he nodded slowly.

"I'll try."

Update

10/15/2020

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

10/15/2020

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕