17

When I woke up we were in a big house which confused me, I don't even remember getting on the plane I just remember Stokeley giving me orange juice in the car.

"Stokeley" I spoke lowly before I heard him from beside me.

"What?" He asked making me sit up and watch as he walked from the computer to my side.

"Where are we?" I asked him and he sighed.

"I've had this house for awhile, I've always prepared to bring you here but then we got in an actual relationship so I didn't have to do that anymore, until now when you decided you were leaving me" he spoke making me scrunch up my eyebrows.

I shook my head "I don't like this Stokes, I don't know where I am and I don't have my phone. I don't want to be with you anymore" I told him and he chuckled and sat down by my legs.

"Well that's too bad Mila cause now you don't have a choice" he told me.

My heart began to race and I started to panic, standing up from the bed and running down the stairs, searching for the front door.

No this isn't happening to me again.

When I found the front door I ran towards it only to see the code lock on it making me burst into tears.

"Stokeley please" I cried as he walked over to me.

"I'm not trying to hurt you" he told me as he wrapped me in his arms.

"So explain this" I cried, pointing to the lock.

"I thought you were different and you changed, I should've never got hack with you after what Jarad told me" I pushed him away but he wouldn't move.

"That wouldn't have changed your fate" he told me.

"I'm pregnant Stokeley, what about the baby? The doctors appointments and everything" I asked and he sighed.

"I got it" he told me and I shook my head.

Why is he trying to comfort me when it's his fault that I'm freaking out like this? Why'd he lock me in here in the first place?

"Come on Baby I know y'all hungry" he told me as he picked me up.

I hooked on to Stokeley and laid my head on his shoulder as I cried more.When he took me into the kitchen he sat me down at the island and walked over to the fridge.

He pulled out some applesauce for me to snack on while he fixed me food but I'm not hungry, I'm not okay.

Update

5/9/2020

5/9/2020

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕