16

Milana

I sat on the bed and let tears run down my eyes as Stokeley sat in the living room. He locked me in here, again.

Why won't he let me go if he's saying he doesn't love me and cheating on me?

"Stokes" I whimpered, knocking on the door.

I heard the tv pause before he walked over to the door and opened it.

"What?" He asked me.

"Let me out" I told him and he chuckled.

"No bruh you're not leaving me" he told me.

"You're getting up early tomorrow so go to sleep" he told me and I shook my head and continued to cry.

"Please I don't want to be in here" I told him and I heard him walk away.

"Stokeley let me out!" I yelled.

I heard his footsteps come closer before the door was unlocked and he grabbed me up, putting me against the wall.

"Mila if the neighbors hear you" he spoke sternly as he looked me in my eyes.

"I'm sorry Stokeley but please don't leave me locked in here all night" I whimpered and he smacked his teeth.

"No you're going to try to leave while I'm sleep, I'm not having it" he told me.

I shook my head "I won't leave, I'll lay in the bed with you I just want to be treated normally" I told him and he rolled his eyes.

"No" he spoke before leaving and locking me in the room.

I cried and cried wishing I could call my mom and tell her what was happening or I could go home but I can't he's taken my phone again.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

When I woke up the door to the room was open and Stokeley was on the side of the room, packing.

When I began to sit up he stopped and looked at me.

"Put some clothes on" he told me making me nod as I began to stand up.

"Where are we going?" I asked him and he ignored.

"Stokeley" I called him and he didn't move so I just sighed and walked to the kitchen.

"Where the fuck are you going?" He asked me.

"To the kitchen, I'm hungry" I responded and he said nothing.

While walking to the kitchen I looked around the living room to see if I would see my phone before my eyes went to the front door.

I can just leave, if I just leave this'll all be done.

"I thought you were getting something to eat" I heard his voice making me jump and turn away from the door.

"Get dressed" he said again but sterner making me listen and go and throw on a sweatsuit.

Stokeley came in and approved of it "come on we got a flight to catch" he told me as he grabbed the bags.

I sighed and followed, I wonder where we are going.

Update

5/3/2020

5/3/2020

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕