24

(2 months later)

Stokeley said he'd leave me alone after that night and he some what had. Some what... he still sent me cards and flowers and purses which is weird because I didn't even get that stuff when we dated and I don't too much care for it.

"Why don't you just forgive him Mila?" My mom asked with a sigh as she carried in another package and sat it in front of me.

She doesn't even know the half, if I forgive him she'll probably never see me again and she doesn't even know that.

I sighed and went and got the knife to cut open the box surprised to see baby clothes instead of a purse. I honestly liked it more.

"Ma look he bought my baby some clothes" I spoke excitedly, bringing the box to her.

She chuckled and shook her head "he just sent you a big ass Loui purse that you wasted no time giving away to me but when he sends baby clothes you get excited?" She questioned me making me roll my eyes.

"I don't like that stuff, these baby clothes I love though" I smiled as I looked at them.

At the bottom of the box was a note which threw me off but I picked up to read it anyway.

I'm sorry I didn't know you weren't going to like the purses, well at least your mom can use them. I hope these clothes for our little one makes it better

-Your one and only

The note made my heart race and I looked around at the windows to see if I could see him but he wasn't there, not right now.

"What's wrong Milana?" My mom asked making me shake my head and fold the note up, putting it one of the baby shirts before putting all the clothes back in the box.

I'm only 4 months so I barely show and I don't know the gender of my baby yet, I don't plan to until a month before my due date. This is the most exciting thing in my life like ever. I have to get a job to be able to pay for the things my baby needs though, I can't rely on Stokeley.

I'm not even sure if I'm going to let him around the baby so he definitely shouldn't be buying stuff.

"Alright mom I'm ready to go" I told her as I stood up.

We are going to my interview to be an assistant for some big white man at this company. Hopefully I get the job it pays 25 an hr and sounds simple, I get paid when I take vacations and they have insurance, wonderful.

"Well come on" she told me as I followed her out of the door.

As we walked outside we noticed Stokeley's all black Lamborghini had just pulled up and he soon got I out.

"Oh hi! Where you guys going?" He asked and my mother looked at me for conformation.

"We are going to my interview, why?" I asked.

"I can take you" he told me making my heart start to thump.

I wasn't going to say what I was really thinking in front of my mom and he knows that.

"Mila just go with him, y'all need to talk" my mother whispered to me making me sigh.

"Okay" I told him and he nodded and walked to his car.

"Love you ma" I spoke walking to his car behind him.

"Love you too Mila, I'll see you later" she said cheerfully making me chuckle.

Knowing Stokeley, no you won't.

Update

9/21/2020

9/21/2020

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕