7

"Stokeley please don't hurt me, I really didn't mean to" she cried as she wrapped her hands around his wrist.

He just stared at her because he knew he couldn't hurt her but he really wanted to.

He dropped her and huffed loudly.

"Fuck!" He yelled, throwing down the lamp that sat beside the tv making her jump and bawl herself up more.

"I'm sorry, calm down please" she spoke lowly making him glare at her and shake his head.

"I just want to hit you so bad bruh, you've just been trying me so much. What the fuck!" He yelled again and it mad her jump as tears started rolling down her eyes.

She loves Stokeley she doesn't want him mad at her or wanting to hit her. Even though he'd already hurt her it wasn't something you could see but she could feel it, her throat hurt so bad.

"I-" she didn't know what to say besides sorry so she just placed her head down and began to cry.

"I can fix it Stokeley, let me fix it please" she cried, finally standing up and holding him in her arms.

His anger began to subside and he let the smaller girl hug him and cry in his chest.

"I'm so sorry Stokes I'll fix it" she told him and he huffed.

"Fix it then" he told her and she nodded and wiped her eyes, taking him into the bathroom.

She treated his cut with peroxide and ointment before putting a big bandage over it.

She wiped her tears again because she cried while she did it making him sigh.

"Stop fucking crying bruh" he told her and she nodded.

"I'm sorry Stokeley, I love you and I won't leave you but please stop doing your drugs" she spoke in her broken voice.

"If you stopped ranting about it and actually cared for me and observed me you'd realize that I've cut down my use, I barely do anything now but weed but you just stuck on the old me" he told her making her feel bad, well worse than what she was already feeling.

"Stokeley I'm sorry, I'm so so so sorry" she cried.

"That's all you keep say Milana, it's not helping anything Fuck what you've got to say, really" he told her.

Milana was crying so much it was starting to annoy Stokeley.

"Bruh If you don't stop fucking crying, you're going to piss me off!"

When he yelled she jumped and wiped her eyes.

"I don't know what else to do" she told him and he huffed.

He couldn't stay mad at Mila so he sighed and got off of the counter, wrapping his arms around her which made her take in his scent and her heart race.

"You're forgiven" he told her as he rubbed her body.

It made Milana think about how they're relationship was going sexually, they hadn't had sex since a while before they left Florida. Maybe that's why Stokeley was always so mad at her she thought, maybe he just needed to nut.

She pushed herself up and kissed him making him furrow his eyebrows but he kissed her back, starting to get into it.

Stokeley's mouth fell agape when he felt her start to kiss down his neck.

"Mila What are you doing?" He asked her and she shrugged.

"I'm trying to make everything better."

Update

1/2/2020

1/2/2020

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕