31

"So what do you want to do today?" He asked me and I shrugged still thinking about if I was going to move out of my in's house now or not.

"Mila are you okay?" He asked me, putting his hand on my thigh making me sigh.

"Yeah I'm just thinking" I told him and he nodded.

"Thinking about what? If you don't mind sharing" he responded and I nodded.

"I don't know if my mom wants me to live with her anymore" I told him making him nod.

"Talk to her about it" he told me and I nodded.

"Yeah I will" I responded and he nodded before silence fell between us.

It wasn't awkward it just was quiet for a little bit while he focused on the road.

"Where are you going to live if she says she is tired of you?" He asked me making me shrug.

"I think I'll start looking for my own place so I don't have to live with anyone else" I told him making him scoff.

"So you lied about saying you'd come live with me?" He asked and I shook my head.

"No I will but I don't think I need to jump into that, I don't know I might go ahead and do it" I told him and he nodded, turning into his driveway.

"Whenever you're ready you can" he told me and I nodded, following him into the house.

I really do like this new house. It was perfect for a family. The staircase was decorated with black carpet and there was black hardwood on the living him the sofas were comfortable but you couldn't easily drop something in them and they weren't leather.

I haven't really been upstairs yet but I'm sure it looked nice like it did down here.

"I'm not trying to force you to live with me or anything like that Milana but I do miss you and wish you'd live with me" he told me and I nodded.

I was thinking about it hard but I'm scared that when I decide that I'm going to live with him everything is going to go downhill like last time and I don't want that. Not with my baby too I can't handle all of that right now. I just want to feel wanted and loved without all the extra stuff like him forcing me to stay with him.

To other girls it might seem loving and I'm not going to lie reading about it when I was younger it did seem flattering but now it's just terrible. Being in that situation breaks you down.

Update

5/3/2021

5/3/2021

🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍