43

Stokeley sat watching Milana as she cried and rocked herself.

He separated himself from her because she wouldn't stop hitting him but he wanted to keep his eyes in her since she was still attempting to end her life.

"Why won't you let me do it?!" She yelled at him but he had no response.

Just looked at her.

She cried harder from his blank stare, getting overwhelmed from his lack of emotion or response at all.

"I fucking hate you!" She yelled as her tears streamed down her face.

He shrugged at her "doesn't mean you get to kill your self" he spoke calmly to her.

"I don't want to kill myself because I hate you, I'm tired Stokeley, I'm so fucking tired and now my baby is gone" she cried and he nodded.

"I understand that Milana but I'm still not going to let you kill yourself."

She sighed as she calmed herself down, laying back on the floor as she did which made Stokeley move closer to her.

"Go away" she told him making him shake his head.

"No."

"Last time I did that you tried to kill yourself" he stated making her let out a loud sigh.

"So what are you going to be a watch dog now?" She asked and he shrugged.

"I've done it before" he teased making her look up at him.

"I wish you would just go away" she spoke making him smack his teeth.

"Why? You don't love me?" He asked making her furrow her eyebrows before the question started to anger her.

"No" she said bluntly making him raise his eyebrows and tilt his head at her which made her mean mug falter.

Too many emotions where running through her at once making her bawl herself back up to cry more making him sigh before sitting in front of her.

He grabbed her arms and pulled her into him making her cry on his chest.

"I love you Mila" he spoke, rubbing her back.

She shook her head and tried to break away from him making him hold her tighter.

"Leave me alone Stokeley" she mumbled into his chest, feeling him shake his head soon after.

"You know I'm not going to" he responded, continuing to tightly hold her.

"You don't love me anymore?" He asked her, placing a his fingers under her chin so that she would look up at him.

"I don't want to play this game with you right now Stokeley" she responded making him furrow his eyebrows.

"I'm not playing a game, I asked you a question" he told her making her sigh.

"Yes I still love you, I'm just really really fucking mad at you right now and I want you to leave me the Fuck alone" she answered and he nodded.

"I understand that, I'm still not going to leave you alone though" he told her before kissing her head making her sigh.

"Can you at least let me go?" She asked making him sigh before he let her out of his grip and stood up.

"I'll give you 2 minutes alone AFTER I check the room."

Update

3/10/2023

3/10/2023

🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍