13

Stokeley

I sighed as I looked over at the girl that I had just had sex with

I sighed as I looked over at the girl that I had just had sex with. I felt bad for it especially being that Milana had called me soon after and she's pregnant with my baby.

"Aye wake up, you gotta get out" I told her as I shook her.

"You aren't going to call an Uber?" She asked making me chuckle.

"I ain't calling shit, get the fuck out" I told her and she scoffed.

"Why are you being rude? Is it because you realized you're being a bitch by cheating on your pregnant girl?" She asked me making me sigh.

"I'm not being a bitch" I told her and she chuckled.

"What's her name? Mila right? How far is she?" She asked making me began to panic.

"Bro stay out of my business!" I yelled at her before Jahseh cane into the room.

"What's going on?" He asked me.

I was confused to why he came in here so fast.

"This bitch all in my business. Why you run in here so fast?" I asked him and he shrugged.

"I wanted to come in here before the argument escalated I didn't want you to hit her you know these hoes run to social media real quick" he told me and I nodded.

"Get out, like I said before" I told her and she rolled her eyes.

"Fine I'll go but don't be surprised when Mila calls tomorrow asking about me" she told me as she gathered her stuff.

I didn't know what to say or do because I couldn't threaten her or hit her because she'll just add them to her story that'll more than likely end up all over Instagram.

"Bruh what do you want from me?" I asked her and she shook her head and giggled while me and Jahseh just stared at her.

"I want to stay on tour with you guys" she told us making us look at each other.

Jahseh sighed "you better be lucky I don't want to see Mila hurt" he told me before leaving out of the room.

"I don't care that you're staying just leave me alone and don't get back in this bed, sleep on the couch" I told her and she giggled and shook her head.

"I'm going to find everyone else maybe I'll get a bed" she winked making me shrug and lay back down.

I sighed and ran my hand down my face "Please don't let Milana fund out about this" I whispered to myself as I shook my head.

Update

4/1/2020

4/1/2020

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕