3

Milana slept on her side of the bed, far away from Stokeley.

She didn't want him to talk to her or touch her, she didn't even want to hear him breathe but of course he went closer to her anyways.

"Don't touch me" she mumbled half sleep.

Stokeley wrapped his arm around her and moved her close to him making her smack her teeth.

"What do you want?" She asked him and he shook his head.

"I just want to hold you, you act like you don't love me no more or something" he told her making her roll her eyes.

"I don't know you anymore" she told him making him sigh.

"Yes you do Mila" he told her and she shook her head.

"No I don't because the Stokeley I knew didn't let drugs take over his body" she told him.

"So you don't love me anymore?" He asked her.

"You can't love someone you don't know" she whispered.

He cradled her in his arms and dug his face in her back, feeling like he was going to cry from her words.

"Milana you aren't going to leave right?" He asked and she shook her head.

"It's not like you would let me anyway."

He nodded and pulled her even closer, closing his eyes so he could go to sleep.

Milana wasn't sleepy though, she was thinking. She loves Stokeley so leaving him isn't something she wants to do she just wants to help him but he obviously doesn't want her help.

When she felt Stokeley's body weight more on her and heard his snores she tried to slide away from him but his grip was tight.

After wiggling enough she got from under him and went into their bathroom where she knew he kept his cough medicine. She picked up both of the bottles and then went in the room and picked up a bag of weed.

She walked out and onto the balcony, pouring the purple liquid out on to the side walk before throwing the bottles as far as she could.

She knew she couldn't dump his weed on the side walk so she went back inside and opened the bag, pouring it into the toilet.

Stokeley woke up while she was doing it, when he looked in the bathroom and noticed he quickly hopped up and went in there while she flushed the toilet.

"Mila what the fuck?!" He yelled at her, grabbing her up by her shirt.

"Why are you touching my shit?!" He yelled in her face.

She tired to pull away to explain herself but his grip was tight.

"I swear to god Milana you better not have touched my lean" he told her, roughly letting her go.

He went into the medicine cabinet but he didn't see it making him glare at her.

"Where is it?" He asked her.

"It's gone Stokeley" she told him making him sigh and run an hand down his face.

"Fuck!" He yelled, punching the mirror closed which made her jump.

"Why the fuck would you do that?" He asked her as he backed her into a corner by the tub.

"You don't need it Stokeley" she told him, putting her hand on his chest so he wouldn't come closer.

"That doesn't mean you get to trash it" he told her and she sighed.

"I'm sorry Stokeley I just want you to be better" she told him, her small hands touching his face that was boiling hot because he was so mad.

"I'm okay Mila" he told her, softening from her touch.

"Please don't get no more Stokeley" she pleaded, looking him in his eyes.

"Even if I did I wouldn't let you know it's here."

Update

11/26/2019

11/26/2019

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕