42

It's been a week since they lost their child, Mila staying hidden in the room most of the time. Most of the time she just laid there and cried other times she just stared and thought about it.

Stokeley tried to be there for her but she didn't like him around so he started to leave her alone. It hurt his feelings that she didn't want him around to help her cope but he felt his better option was to just let her be.

He sat downstairs on his phone, looking up when he heard her footsteps. He watched her as she drug herself to the kitchen, wanting to get up and hug her or something.

"Stop staring at me Stokeley" she spoke just above a whisper making him sigh and look away from her.

"I miss you Mila" he told her and she shrugged.

"I've been here" she told him making him shake his head.

"Not talking to me and you won't be around me for long either" he commented on her behavior making her shrug.

"I don't want to" she assured him making him nod and twist his lips.

"Why?" He asked, knowing it would make her emotionally explain how she's been feeling to him.

"The Fuck do you mean why?" She turned to him, furrowing her eyebrows.

"I lost my baby because of you Stokeley, I tried I really tried to give you a chance to make this a normal ass relationship and you still kidnapped me and put me through more shit" she ranted making him nod.

"It was my baby too" he argued making her scoff.

"No shit, I wish it wasn't" she argued back making now furrow his eyebrows.

"What?"he asked her.

"I should've fucked someone else like you did then you would've left me alone and I'd be happy right now" she argued making him chuckle.

"If you fucked someone else I would've killed him and definitely never would let yo ass go anywhere."

She smacked her teeth, beginning to go back upstairs before he grabbed her arm.

"Im sorry I didn't mean to make you lose the baby, I just get too overwhelmed with the thought of you getting rid of me. I have to be in your life" he explained to her making her roll her eyes before she started tearing up.

"I don't want you in my life, I want your crazy ass to leave me alone" she argued making him nod at her.

"But I'm not going to Mila and you know that" he responded making her yank her arm out of his grip.

"You won't have a choice once I'm dead" she spoke making him raise his eyebrows before pulling her to him.

"What did you do?" He asked her, just now wrapping his head around how sluggish she was.

She shook her head at him making him smack his teeth and sit her on the couch, forcing her eye open to see her dilated pupils.

"Milana what the fuck did you take?" He asked her making her shrug before bailing herself up.

"Yes the fuck you do! Look at me!" He told her, snatching her arm so she'd drop her legs.

The situation began to overwhelm him which was making him angry so he just picked her up and took her to the bathroom, forcing his fingers down her throat.

She started to gag while tears fell, eventually throwing up some of them but he wasn't satisfied being that there were only 2 spit up.

"Stop it Stokeley!" She argued, trying to move away from him.

"I'm not letting you fucking kill yourself" he spoke, still forcing his fingers before she gagged everything up on him.

He looked down at the 4 pills then remembering the 2 in the toilet.

"How many did you take?" He asked her but before she could answer she threw up again with another 2 showing up on top of her food.

He shook his head at her getting angry at the fact she would really try to do this.

Update

1/6/2023

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

1/6/2023

🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍