5

Mila

I slid from under Stokeley's arm and grabbed my wallet as soon as I got up, going into the closet and grabbed my duffle bag that I packed earlier and then sliding on my shoes and putting my coat on

I didn't go back towards the bed because I don't want him to wake up, I just let the room quietly and went silently to the door.

I was almost gone when I heard shuffling coming from the room and then his groggy voice. I can't stay though, I have to go. I sighed and closed the door behind me, almost running down the stairs and getting into the cab that was waiting for me.

Looking out the window I could see Stokeley peering out the door as I pulled off but I didn't necessarily feel bad, he did this to himself. I can't stay with him while he does things like that I have to go.

I told him that numerous times but he didn't listen. I can't go far from him anyways I can only go to the motel down the street because I'm not rich.

If I had enough money I'd leave and go back to Florida but I don't and I can't call Jahseh to help me out because he broke my phone so now I'm just stuck. I'll just have to do this until I can leave.

"Thank you" I told the driver, giving him money while I got out and went up to the rooming office.

"Hello, how may I help you tonight?" The white lady asked as soon as I walked in.

"I need a room for a week" I told her and she nodded.

"How many beds?" She asked.

"Only 1" I responded and she nodded and started to type on the computer.

"We only have one room, it's upstairs" she told me and I nodded.

"How much do I owe?" I asked her.

"$1,583" she told me and I nodded and gave her the money.

She gave me the keys and I was off. I found the room and went in, not expecting anything nice and it wasn't.

I locked the door and turned to the bed, stripping it.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Once I fixed everything about the room and checked it I was fine and could go back to sleep but I couldn't. Not without Stokeley.

I'm soo used to him holding me and him talking until he falls asleep that I can't go to sleep with out it. It sucks but it's something I'll have to deal with.

It's my fault I'm suffering anyways. I went and got attached to Stokeley when my mom clearly told me not to and then I moved all the way to New York with him where I know nothing or anyone.

I should've left him, I should've never got with him but that's not my biggest mistake. My biggest mistake is honestly even letting it get this big.

I know this relationship is toxic but I can't escape it, well not until tonight but where am I going to go after tonight? I need a new phone with my information on it.

I have to call Jahseh, someone needs to come save me from myself.

Update

12/21/2019

12/21/2019

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕