4

Stokeley was still pissed with Mila so he ignored her but eventually left to go hang out with his new "friends" she knew they were the ones giving him the stuff because when she met them they were off of it too.

She ended up calling Jahseh because she needed help, helping him.

"Hello" Jahseh answered making Milana sigh.

"Jahseh I need your help" she told him which confused him.

"With what?" He asked her.

"Stokeley" she answered making him nod.

"What happened?" He asked making her let out another shaking sigh.

"He has a problem and he won't let me help him, I keep trying and he keeps pushing me away and he won't stop."

"I threatened to leave him and everything and he just put me on the floor and told me I wasn't going anywhere" she practically cried to Jahseh on the phone.

"Put you on the floor? He slammed you? Stokeley hit you Milana?" He asked her, surprised by his actions.

"Not really but yeah, it didn't hurt" she told Jahseh making him calm down some.

"What's the problem?" He asked her.

"Drugs, do you want me to list all of them?" She asked and Jahseh hummed a yes in response.

"Lean, molly, weed, and Xanax all in one day only a couple minutes a part" she told him making him sigh.

"I took all of his stuff and threw it away this morning and he got made at me again and he stopped talking to me and left, I don't know where he went and I'm scared" she told Jahseh only for Stokeley to walk in, high off his mind.

"He's here no Jah" she informed him.

"Put him on the phone" he told her and she listened, walking in the kitchen where Stokeley was.

"Pokeley Jahseh is on the phone" she told him making him turn towards her with an irritated face before taking the phone from her.

Milana walked away from him because she didn't want to receive his glare that he would give her once he figured out why Jahseh wanted to talk to him.

"You wasn't here before so what do you want now?!" Stokeley yelled making Mila jump.

They started to argue going back and forth before Stokeley threw Milana's phone out of the window.

"Really?! Why would you do that?!" She yelled at him, punching his chest but he wasn't standing for it today and sling her away from him.

"Stop fucking telling people our business!" He yelled at her, backing her in a corner.

"He's your friend Stokeley! I'm just trying to help!" She yelled back at him making him smack her.

Milana was surprised with his action and started to cry making him realize what he did.

"No, no, no don't cry baby I'm sorry" he told her, trying to hold her in his arms but she wouldn't stay still.

"Don't touch me Stokeley! You'd rather hit me than just stop with your stupid drugs! I want to leave Stokes! Take me back home with my mom" she told him and he shook his head.

"You aren't going home, this is our home now" he told her and she was still mad so she barely listened.

"Let me go home Stokeley, you don't care about my presence anymore anyways" she told him and he shook his head.

"I do care" he told her and she shook her head this time.

"No you don't, you rather have your drugs than me and it shows!" She yelled again, hitting Stokeley too.

"Stop!" He yelled at her, gripping her hands and backing her all the way into the wall.

"Uh I hate you so much!" She yelled as tears streamed down her face.

He pulled her into his arms and hugged her tightly.

"Stop Stokes, let me leave" she whimpered, trying to get it of his impossible grip.

"No" he whispered.

She sighed and just gave up, laying limp in his arms as he held tight to her.

"Come on baby go somewhere with me" he spoke to her and she shook her head.

She never left the apartment.

"I'm not going out there" she told him.

She hated the weather here because it was cold around this time but in Florida she would've still been warm.

She pushed herself out of his arms and stared at him for a minute before shaking her head.

"I still don't understand why you had to break my phone" she whispered to him making him sigh.

"Because you are only supposed to keep our business between us, no one else is supposed to get involved because that's more problems and since you don't have a phone now than you can't call anyone else to bring them into it" he told her but she still didn't understand.

"But Jahseh is a mutual friend and he wants to help you just like I do" she told him and he shook his head.

"I keep telling you to stop and just do what I say."

Update

12/5/2019

12/5/2019

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕