2

Mila smacked Stokeley's hand away from her face and turned around with tears beginning to fall down her face.

"I can't anymore Stokeley you won't listen to me or anyone else, you think this shit is a game and it's not" she told him and he could hear her voice cracking.

"Milana please" he begged her, hugging her from behind and beginning to cry with her.

"Don't leave me" he cried on her shoulder but she didn't want to fall into the trap.

She took a deep breath and pulled away from him, turning around.

"Only if you stop Stokes" she told him, holding his head up so he could look at her.

"I'm not doing it that much Mila you're making it seem like I'm a addict or something" he told her and she nodded at him.

"You are an addict Stokeley you just don't know it" she told him making him look down.

She wanted to call Jahseh and tell him about how Stokeley was acting today but last time she did Stokeley got so upset that he left for 2 days so she stirred clear of that.

She sighed as she realized what he wanted was not what she did and he probably wouldn't really stop so she let him go and walked away, going towards the door.

"Milana no!" He yelled, running up to her and picking her up.

He sat her in the living room and went back to their apartment door and locked it before blocking it.

"Really Ski? Move" she told him while she stood in front of him.

He understood that she was upset now because she used his stage now and not his government.

She tried to push him out the way but all it did was make him push her onto the wooden floor which hurt.

"You are not leaving me!" He yelled at her which made her jump.

She shook in fear as she looked up at the angry Stokeley, he's never been mad at her and she doesn't really know what to do now that he is.

"Okay S-Stokeley, I'm not leaving" she told him as she slid herself up and looked up at him.

She could tell he was still mad but he didn't do anything else except walk back to the room, mumbling.

"The Fuck she think this is? Always trying to leave me for no fucking reason" he mumbled as he unzipped her duffel bag and took everything out of it that she packed.

She finally stood up, feeling the pain in her back and shoulders from the fall she took on the floor.

She hissed on the way to the room to see what he was doing and he was just putting her stuff up making her sigh and grab some under clothes for her to take a shower.

"Why are you walking like that?" He asked her, stopping her.

"You hurt me" she told him, going into the bathroom before closing and locking the door.

She knew he didn't mean to but it still hurt her and she wasn't sure if she could forgive him or not.

Update

11/18/2019

11/18/2019

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕