29

After Stokeley took me home I took a shower and I wasn't really hungry because he fed me there. So I just went ahead and decided to take a "nap" which resulted in me being up at 2 am.

I didn't want to stay up but it was like my body wasn't ready for me to go to sleep so I started walking around the house.

When I walked downstairs my mom was sitting there, drinking out of her tea mug.

"Ma what you doing up?" I asked her making her look up from her phone and shrug at me.

"I just couldn't sleep" she told me and I nodded.

"Me neither" I told her and she nodded.

"Sit down I'll fix you a cup of tea" she told me and I nodded, doing what she said.

"You know Mila, I know things that you think I don't. I mean thanks to your big mouth ass sister" she told me making me raise an eyebrow.

"What are you talking about ma?" I asked her and she relaxed her shoulders.

I watched as she started to boil the water and sat the tea bag in it before coming to sit across from me.

"I know that when you and Stokeley where staying in New York he got addict to something's. Now that was before you were pregnant I just couldn't figure out why you ghosted us for that little amount of time after you were pregnant. After I came there and took care of you and everything" she stated and I just shrugged.

"I just was trying to figure everything out for myself I guess" I told her and she nodded before going to check on the tea.

"Also, I know that you didn't go to work today but went with Stokeley and your sister didn't tell me that" she chuckled.

"Why don't you two just get back together?" She asked as she threw the tea bag away and put the hot tea in a cup for me.

"I don't know mom I just don't want to feel like he runs my whole life" I responded and she nodded.

"Then don't let it feel like that, do your own things so that it doesn't" she told me and I nodded at her.

I'm so glad she got out of that while we don't need men for shit thing. Maybe she doesn't feel like she does, maybe she doesn't even like men. But I love Stokeley I just don't like the way things always go so down hill with him.

Update

4/24/2021

4/24/2021

🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍