11

(Short chapter)

"You know that I still hate you right?" Milana asked Stokeley

"I know baby, I'm sorry" he mumbled to her, rubbing her back.

"Stokeley" she spoke making him humm.

"I'm hungry, I want some strawberry ice cream with Reese's cups in it" she told him making him chuckle.

"Okay baby I'll get you some" he told her and she nodded, letting him slip up.

"Can you get me a pickle too?" She asked and he nodded.

"I'll be back soon" he told her as he slipped on his slides before walking out the door.

Once Stokeley left Milana did start to feel lonely even though she knew the store was walking distance and he'd return to her soon.

She gasped, remembering something. She picked up her phone and called Stokeley.

"Yes baby" he answered.

"I forgot to tell you to get pregnancy test" she told him making him laugh.

"But we al-" she cut him off.

"I want to know for sure, I want to see" she told him and he nodded.

"Alright, I'll see you in a little" he told her no she nodded.

"Okay."

She sat and waited for him to come back and when he did she was so happy.

"I feel like that took forever" she whimpered, wrapping her arms around him.

"I was literally gone for like 5 minutes baby."

"Now what do you want first?" He asked holding the separate bags up.

She took the pregnancy test and went into the bathroom to use all 3 of them. Once she was done she washed her hands and went back into the room.

"Stokeley what if you are wrong and I just cried for no reason?" She asked him and went up to the kitchen.

She got the ice cream out of the freezer and grabbed a spoon, going back to him.

"I'm not wrong, I know you're pregnant" she told him and she shrugged.

"We'll see" he told her making her shrug.

Update

2/19/2020

2/19/2020

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕