14

(3 weeks later)

It was four in the morning and all I could hear was Milana throwing up in the bathroom. I sighed and got up, walking to the bathroom and pulling her hair back for her while she continued.

Once she was done she sat back and I let go of her hair.

She hadn't been talking to me since I've got her but she'll let me help her and stuff.

When she looked up at me I sighed and got out of the bathroom because I knew what that meant. I soon heard the shower running so I just laid back down on the bed.

It was quiet until messages started to go off on her phone making me pick it up. I unlocked it to see she was texting some girl, they had been texting for awhile.

I was still confused because Milana doesn't like people so she doesn't have friends but when I clicked on the girls profile picture I realized who she was.

She was the girl from tour, now I see why Milana wasn't talking to me she found out the one thing that I didn't want her to.

Continuing to scroll through there messages I seen that the girl had sent Mila a video of each one of us fucking her. You could see my hand tattoos so I couldn't even say it wasn't me.

"Give me my phone" I heard Mila speak, standing in front of me with her hand out.

"I'm sorry" I told her and she shrugged.

"It's not the first time you've cheated on me Stokeley, I should've went home with my mom" she told me as she sat on the bed.

"You-" she cut me off before I could say anything.

"Yeah, yeah I know I can't leave you" she rolled her eyes at me as she turned over.

"I wish you could feel my pain, all of it" she told me.

"Mila I really am sorry" I told her and she scoffed.

"I don't care."

Update

4/11/2020

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕