40

The house was silent now with Milana's realization that Stokeley didn't plan on her going anywhere and Stokeley's realization that he was messing her up.

He didn't know what to do but he knew he felt bad for what he was doing now and the fact that he has constantly did it, it was starting to eat him alive.

He didn't understand how Milana handled it but he still didn't want to let her go, he couldn't.

He decided to go back into the room to see her sleeping in the bed making him pick her up and take her to their room but she woke up during the move.

"Where we going?" She asked him as he carried her through the hallway.

"To bed" he answered.

"I was already in bed" she argued as he sat her on their bed, starting to tuck her in.

"Not the right one" he told her making her huff.

She turned over and cuddled into a pillow, beginning to fall asleep.

"Why can't we be a normal couple like Jahseh and Maia?" She asked him making him raise an eyebrow at her.

"That's normal to you?" He asked and she shrugged.

"It's more normal than me and you" she told him making him sigh.

"I tried Mila, just the fear of you leaving me gets overwhelming sometimes and I can't take it" he explained.

She shook her head beginning to doze off while thinking of how insane he had to be to see that he's fucking up in his relationship so his partner no longer wants to be in that relationship and instead of fixing it he holds her hostage, every time.

Looking over his shoulder he could see she was falling asleep so he walked out of the room, deciding to not to bother her.

He felt like he'd done enough, she knew she wasn't leaving and he wasn't going to try to make her feel better about it.

He poured himself a shot, deciding he was going to take it and then play the game while she slept but hearing her scream from upstairs made him drop his shot glass and race upstairs to see the problem, tripping over his own feet.

When he walked in the room he didn't see her making him furrow his eyebrows.

He was going to call her but he could hear her crying making him try to open the bathroom door because he knew that's where she was, realizing it was locked he knocked on the door.

"Mila!" He yelled, starting to bang on the door because she was still crying hard.

"No, no, no, no, no" she repeated making his chest start to tighten.

"Milana open the door!" He yelled.

He was beginning to panic, feeling like he knew what was wrong.

"Don't play with me right now" he warned her, beginning to get his feelings hurt my his guess.

"Please open the door" he spoke calmly, knocking again.

"No, leave me alone" she spoke, obviously still breaking down.

He sighed and sat on the other side of the door "please don't tell me it is what I think it is."

Update

10/3/2022

10/3/2022