19

I sat quietly while Stokeley was on the phone with my mom. I can't say anything because he'll hurt, well he told me he would and even if I did tell her something was up that's all I could say because I'm sure Stokeley would end everything then.

"How's Mila?" I heard my mom ask making my heart race as I looked at the phone.

"She's fine she just sleeps a lot more now" he told her which was lie.

I don't sleep, I'm uncomfortable and afraid.

"Okay just tell her to call me when she had the energy okay?" She asked and Stokeley nodded.

"Will do" he spoke and with that my mom hung up.

My eyes started to tear up looking at Stokeley sit the phone down.

"Why can't we just go back to normal? I promise not leave you Stokeley, seriously" I cried and he walked away from me.

"Are you hungry?" He asked, ignoring everything I said.

I just looked at him and nodded, deciding not to bring up what I just said because he didn't care anyway and I didn't want to make him mad.

"Okay I'll go fix you something to eat" he told me before walking out of the room.

I laid back on the bed and put my hands on my stomach, beginning my prayer while he was gone.

"God please help me and my baby get through this, I know I've done a lot of things that I shouldn't have and I'm coming to you to repent for them and ask for your forgiveness and help over me and my child, Amen" I finished up before I heard footsteps coming up the stairs.

I sighed and sat up looking at the food in Stokeley's hands along with water bottles. I seriously don't feel the same with him like I have before.

"Thank you" I spoke lowly, taking the food and the water bottle.

"I'm sorry for doing all of this Milana, I really am" he spoke which surprised me.

"Then why is it still like this?" I asked him and he sighed.

"Because I know I'm going to fuck up again and you'll want to leave me and I can't let you leave me" he told me making shake my head.

"I won't leave you I promise, I just want freedom" I spoke but he didn't believe it.

"If I try to leave you again you can bring me back here."

Update

6/11/2020

6/11/2020

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕