27

I woke up the next morning at 7:50, just to give myself ten minutes of staring time. Really my alarm was set for 7:30 but I hit snooze luckily I only woke up 20 minutes later.

I'm supposed to be going with Stokeley today after I told my mom I got the job last night. She knows I have to leave at at least 8:30 which means I need to get the fuck up now and start getting ready.

I sighed and stood up, stretching before taking my vitamins and putting on my slides. I went downstairs to get myself a bottle of water before this baby have me eating and drinking anything.

"Good morning" I heard my mom say making me squint and look for her in the dark.

I seen her sitting on the couch.

"Good morning ma" I commented back before making my way back upstairs.

I used the bathroom before during my hygiene and putting on a outfit.

By the time I did all that it was 8:20 so now I only had 10 minutes left to get everything ready for my purse. I grabbed my bigger purse and moved everything from the little on to it, including my charger and stuff like that.

Before I could finish I heard a knock on the door. I knew my mom was up and was more than certain that it was Stokeley so I didn't rush.

I took my time and walked downstairs before seeing him and my mom talking again.

"Okay Mila have a good first day and I'll see you later in the afternoon" my mom told me making me smile.

"Okay ma I love you too" I spoke before kissing her and following Stokeley out.

"You ready for our day?" He asked me and I nodded.

"What exactly are we doing?" I asked him and he shrugged.

"Honestly my plan was to just chill with you, I miss you" he told me making me blush and nod.

I sat quietly in the car as we drove downtown and into the gated homes, where he lived. I hope Stokeley keeps his word and doesn't force me to live with him.

I was sort of knocked out of my thoughts once he parked in front of the house.

"Before I go in you have to promise not to keep me Stokeley" I spoke up, sticking my pinky finger out.

He sighed and looked me in my eyes before hooking on his pinky.

"I promise to take you back home today" he told me making me smile before he in hooked and got out.

He came and opened my door before leading me into the house. It's strange to me that Stokeley always has a new house lined up like if he was being a criminal he'd have hella backups for just in case.

This one was a family home though. He's trying to win me over. The floor is carpet and at the top of the stairs is a baby proof cage. His furniture wasn't even leather.

"I see what you're trying to do Stokeley" I told him and he put his head down.

I giggled "it's cute, I fuck with it."

Update

3/3/2021

3/3/2021

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕