EPILOGUE

‼️‼️SURPRISE‼️‼️I thought I would give you a final ending to this story.‼️‼️PLEASE READ THE AUTHOR NOTE AT THE END‼️‼️it involves the next book & other announcements‼️

So here we go with the
1 & only Epilogue:

Desilou POV
Once we landed in Panama City we went to our rental car & headed to the hotel that we were staying at Majestic Beach Resort with a Studio-OceanFront room.

It was beautiful! Love our room on the top floor over looking the beach & ocean.
After looking over the view I started to unpack my stuff.

While I was putting things in my top drawer I felt Luke wrap his hands around my body.
"Let's go to the beach" he whispered in my ear & laid a kiss on me neck.
"Sure, ok. but first I need to change into my bikini." i looked at him through the mirror in front off us.
"Sure, take you time. I want to see that for sure." he gave me a devilish smirk then licked his lips.
This man I swear. sometimes I just want to.....
I don't know what I want to actually.
Well anyways, I release from his grasp then take my bikini out of my suitcase while Luke sits on the edge of the bed staring at me. I start changing in front of him with me back towards him. I slowly pull my shirt off on purpose. He then groans since he can't do anything. "how about we just stay here" he asks while running his fingers up & down my back & he kisses up my spine.
"No I want to go. You suggested it so we are going. I'm not changing into this bikini for nothing." i warned him.
"1st you would not be wearing that bikini for nothin. I already saw it & I want it off you really bad. & 2nd we have a whole month here. so it don't matter when you wear it, baby." He answered me while kissing me neck & back.
It's getting really hard to choose what I want to do stay or go to the beach.

"Beach" I say pointing out to the sliding doors that take us to the balcony that over looks the ocean. Luke groans displeased by my choice. I giggle to myself while I slide my cut off shorts on & sandals then I put on a tank top shirt, it's ripped on the sides so it shows off my bikini & waist.I then grabbed our towels, my shades, sunscreen & stuffed them in a bag then I hauled Luke's hand & pull him to the beach. We went down to the elevator & went down to the first floor & headed straight to the beach.
Soon once we found a spot, I took my shirt & shorts off, it wasn't that hot but I applied sunscreen. I get sun burn so easily it's not even funny. once I was done I put my shades on & sat on one of the chairs that were there. Then all of a sudden I felt arms wrapped around my waist & carrying me. I yelp & noticed it was Luke. "LUKE! PUT ME DOWN!!" I banged on his back then I felt a sensation of pain, Luke frekin slapped my a$$!! Ugh! "Luke! Put me down now! Right this sec!"
"You sure?" He asked
"No shît Luke!"
"Ok,you said it." he added
"AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH" I screamed
He let me down in the water. In the freezing water!! He swam farther but I was scared so
I attracted myself to him quickly & tight.
My legs around his torso & my arms around his neck.

Soon it was getting dark. We watched the sunset from our spots & then we loaded everything up in our arms & headed back to the hotel.

As soon as we got to our room we dropped all our stuff on the floor by the door.
Then Luke, once again, picked me up over his shoulders & took me to the room. this time I wasn't complaining cause I knew where he was taking me. 😄

Luke POV~
Desi was frekin killing me today. she is seriously the death of me, literally. I swear. I couldn't wait to get back to the hotel room.

Once we were back & dropped everything on the floor, I couldn't help it any longer. I had to run my hands all over her & take that damn bikini that started all this fuss. So I threw her over my shoulders & headed to our room.
From that first second I laid eyes on her,
To them kisses in the morning,
To right now in this room.
She knows I've been going crazy over her all day.
& I hope we are going to shake the sand off the sheets,
She took them shoes off her feet.
While I slid the door on open,
Listen to the waves on the beach.
We will win like the tides,
I turn to her & I got lost in her eyes.
& Before desi get, to loving on me,
We are going to shake the sand off the sheets.