28

~Desilou POV~
I can't believe Luke it home! He is finally home!!
I woke up on Luke chest. I just laid there feeling his chest rise up & down. soon I fell back to sleep knowing Luke was now home safe. few minutes later I felt Luke get up.
"Where you going" I asked
"Bathroom, good morning baby & Merry Christmas" he said leaning down & kissing me on the forehead.
"Mmmmmm....Merry Christmas babe but.....you missed."
"Oh I did? I don't recall" he said pretending to think.
"Well you need to get that spot before you loose it." I smirked
he chuckled & leaned back down & kissed me fully on my lips. slow & passionate.

~Luke POV~
I headed downstairs & everyone was being served. I entered the kitchen
"Hy Mama." I smiled at her
"Oh my goodness! LUKE!!!! When did you get here?!" She said hugging me tightly.
"Around 10:50 maybe 11 I don't remember."
"Well, I'm glad your home. you girl has been worried sick about you." she said pointing at me.
I hung my head a little
"I know, I feel bad. but the blizzard brought down all the service down."
"I know, go tell your father your here."
"Alright" I smiled at her & exited the kitchen towards the living room where I knew daddy would be at.
Sure enough he was there with some others, Desi parents, some girl, Desi co-workers, & JUSTIN! What the F** is he doing here!!! Act cool Luke. Just act cool.
"Hy, dad."
"Hy son! Your home!" He got up & hugged me.
"Yup! Just in time." I smiled at him. Then I felt at pat on my back.
I turned & saw it was Desi's dad.
"Hy boy. How was the trip."
"Long but good" I chuckled
he did too "good to hear that" soon I left the living room to find Desi. I found her in the kitchen with Mama.
"Desi, can you help me with something now?"
She turned confused but them nodded
"Sure" once she got out the kitchen I grabbed her hand & pulled her into our room kinda running there.
"What's wrong?" She asked
"Why the hell is Justin here?!"
"I didn't invite him. First of all. Ok I kinda did."
"What do you mean you kinda did?!"
"well I invited my friends over & Cici asked if her boyfriend could come over as well. So I said sure. I didn't know it was Justin though Luke. I'm telling the truth & I'm sorry. When he got here, all I wanted was you because I feel ok when your not here & I'm by myself but when he's around my safety zone is bombarded. You make me feel safe Luke. Please don't be-"
I cut her off by kissing her.
"I'm not mad. I just don't like him or that he is here you my girl"
She chuckled a little, leaning against me
"I'll always be your girl Luke." She smiled up to me & kissed me again. Soon we were interrupted by a knock.
"Come in!" Desi shouted
James the opened the door.
"Breakfast is ready"
"Thanks buddy" I said smiling at him. he nodded his head & out the door he went. We went down stairs, said our grace & ate our food.

~Desilou POV~
Soon everyone finished eating & we were all heading toward the living room to open our presents!

Everyone got a gift, including the dogs, & now it was Luke's turn. A gift from me. he was opening it ever so slowly. "Open it already uncle Luke!" Jordan voiced making everyone laugh. "ok,ok" he said & ripped the paper off. it was the arrows & the bow.
"No way! You got it?" He asked looking my direction. I just nodded. "she got what?" James asked
"The bow & arrows I have been bragging about & Desi always said not today. Now I know why." He chuckled. he then kissed/pecked kissed me. soon more gifts where passed out & we all received our own emotional memories.

But I noticed like didn't give me anything. 😔

~Luke POV~
Ok you might think this is mean but I'm pretending like I didn't get anything for Desi this christmas. but I did. I got her a lot of new things.

"Babe! Can you come & help me get my stuff front the car!"
"Sure, coming!" she said excitedly.
We then went towards the door. but 1st I gave her the keys.
She raised one eyebrow at me cause she knows every key to every car we have. I then opened the door to reveal her brand new 2014 Ford truck. She gasped
"OH MY GOD LUKE!! NO FREAKIN WAY DID YOU BUY THIS FOR ME!"
" I sure did, now go check it out" I said & I watched her jump around the truck like a 4 year old. I chuckled to myself. "What's so funny?" Mama asked.
I pointed outside where Desi was.
"You bought her a truck?"
"Yup"
"that was sweet."
"Thanks mama"
Once Desi was done being excited with the truck I gave her, her other gifts. I then picked her up & took her to our patio up stairs in our room. I sat on one chair & Desi straddled me.
"This has to be my best Christmas this year." she whispered in my ear.
"Here before I forget about it." then I pulled out the necklace box & gave it to her.

~Desilou POV~
I CANT BELIVE LIKE BOUGHT ME A TRUCK! Ahhhhh!!! So I am straddling this man that I love & he gives me a little box. I open it & it was a beautiful necklace! So purtty!
"Do you want me to put it on for you?" Luke asked
"Yes please!" I said. I gave him the box back to him & slid my hair to the side. he place the necklace around my neck & then he placed a kiss on my sweet spot. I giggled. Soon we went back downstairs to join the rest of the family with their gifts they received.
"Who's truck it that outside?" Linsey asked
"It's mine, Luke bought it for me." I said grinning widely.
"Wow. really!" She relied
"Yup" I sneaked a look at Justin & saw he was jealous that Luke can provide for me & he couldn't. Lol loser!

~Luke POV~
Man I really want to try my new bow out. So I grab it up & took it outside. I aimed at my target which was a beer can in the distance. I took one breath & released. All I heard was a BLANK! That means I got the can. Bullseye!

~Desilou POV~
So everyone is just playing with their stuff they got today. I love spending my time with my family. Now I can't wait till I get married & start a family.

So here is the other chapter I promised. I told yea I would do it. well I got to go ok? It's 4:30 in the morning & I haven't fallen asleep yet. Hope you enjoyed it. Getting3 updates few hours apart, how great it that! Lol But Ill fix mistakes in both chapter when I get me phone back.

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!
🎄🎁

Love y'all
Don't forget to comment
&
Vote!