21

~Desilou POV~
So this morning (11:30am) Luke has to go back on your for a few days then gets off so he & the rest of the band can spent Christmas with their families. It's going to be a few days but I'm going to sure miss him like hell. Luke was taking a shower while I grabbed his duffle bag & settled it by the door downstairs. I walked up back into our room & I saw Luke coming out from the bathroom all fresh & clean. then came walking up to me & took me into his arms & kissed me. man I'm going to miss this badly. after our kiss we headed downstairs so Luke can say bye to everyone. once he was done, he grabbed his bag & we hopped into my truck. I was driving him to the airport. once we got there I started crying but I didn't let it show. man was that hard, cuz Luke found out.

~Luke POV~
Once we pulled into the airport I heard a sniffle. I ignored it once but I heard it again so I knew Desi was crying. man I'm I going to miss her. "Hy baby? Are you crying?" I asked while putting my hand on her thigh.
She wiped a tear "No....how said I was cryin?" I smiled at her, she tryin' to play tough. "I know your crying" we parked & I got out & walked to the drivers side. once I opened the door Desi wrapped her arms tight around my neck, crying harder. I then wrapped my arms around her waist tight as well a gave her a long kiss on her neck. I may have bit her neck or may have not. 😏 then we released from our hug & I kissed her passionately. I then grabbed my duffle bag & lifted my arm up so i can take her hand in mines. she walked me as far as she could. once we got there I gave her one last kiss & hugged her. "I'll be back before you know it ok?"
D: okay
I smiled at her & started walking to the security check. once I passed I looked back & I saw her gone. I turned back sad that I didn't see her one last time & entered my first class seat on seat A37. I put my bag under the seat & turned my phone into airplane mode. I then plugged my earphones in & fell asleep.

~Desilou POV~
Once Luke started walking away & entered the security line, I stood on the same spot & waited for him to pass. He kept looking back a smiling at me. Once he passed I couldn't take it no more. I soon started leaving crying in my hands back to my truck. I entered my truck & rested my head on the steering wheel. I cried for a bit more then I looked up to see Luke's plane lifting off the ground "bye Luke." I said to myself. then I exited the lot & headed back to the house.

-House-
Once I parked I entered the house & went straight to my room to freshen myself up. after I did I wanted back downstairs & to the backyard to join everyone in a BarBQ cook out.
We all ate & shared a good time.
after about I got a text from Luke.
L: Hy babe, just got off the plane. I love you & miss you.
D: that's good to hear Luke, I love you & miss you too so much. more than you can imagine.
L: 😘 I have to get ready for the show now, so I'll text you right before I get on. & hopefully your still awake after the show.
D: ok talk to you later & I will be waiting for you. 😘
L: 😁
After our little convo I headed back inside to watch some tv. I grabbed my laptop form upstairs & was just on the web while watching the news. After about 4 hours of completely watching nothing I got a text from Luke.
"About to go on stage baby, I love you. I wouldn't be this far without you😘"
I was touched I was about to cry but I wiped the tear away.
"Have a great time on stage baby. Don't forget to Shake it for me.😉 & I love you so much."
Then after 1 hr into the news the news reporter got interrupted by a call from his ear piece.
"This just in. LUKE BRYAN falls off stage" the new reporter blurted out.
my heart stopped at his name & I look up from my laptop & pushed it aside while I stood up & came closer to the TV. Then Mom came rushing in cause she heard his name on TV too. They showed a video someone posted. After he got back up & was laughing. I let out a sigh of relief when I saw he was ok. "Please YouTube that (beep). Alright right now." then he started a crash my party parody about always busting his a$$ in North Carolina. I laughed a little then I knew I had to go to check on him. I ran to my room & packed a small suitcase. I then booked a flight heading to NC. I should be there around 11:30 pm just when the show finishes. I got to the airport & I called Black Mike to pick my up once I get there & not to tell Luke.