13

"Hy Desi......." He said in his deep southern drawl.

I was in complete shock, I don't know what to do. Run to him? Jump in his arms? Hug him? kiss him? I wanted to do them all. honestly I do but idk.

"Hi" was all I managed to say.
He walked closer to me.
L: can we talk?
D: sure, about what?
He walk even closer
L: about us, Desi...... I can't take it anymore
D: what do you mean you can't take is anymore?
He was only a step away now
L: I mean as in this.........
Then he kisses me while planting him firm hands on my waist & backs me into the door that was shut behind me. Oh My how I missed him kissing me. I instructive run my fingers in the back of his head through his hair. Then it started to get heated. Our kissing became rougher but still very passionate. After a while we were pulled away, staring at each other breathless.
L: I miss us Desi. I miss you a lot. I'm going crazy without you. I haven't been the same with you fine. it's a nightmare that came true. Babe, I'm sorry about that day. I just.... I didn't know, I lost you too guys in high school, I was always jealous about it. that they got you but I never did. I when I saw, who was apparently your brother, I just lost it. I couldn't loose you again.
D: Lu........
L: I miss calling you mine, I miss waking up next to you every morning
D: Luuuuukkkkkke...........
L: I miss having you in my arms every night, I miss hugging you everyday.
D: LUKE!!!!!
L: yea?
D: shut up & kiss me
& with that he kissed me & I, of course, kissed him back.
L: does this mean you'll give us a chance again? Will you be my fiancé again?
He said smiling, I chuckled at him
D: yes, Luke, I give us & this wedding a chance again.
He smiled ear to ear. he picked me up spinning me around, while kissing me. GOD HOW I MISSED HIM SO MUCH.

~Luke POV~
I got her back!!!! I got the love of my live back!!! I got my BABY GIRL BACK!!!! Yes!!!! I'm so happy!!! I have given her the ring back so it can signify that she belongs to me again. Forever

its been a few days since we got back together & I haven't been any more happier than to be here with her. now we are going out to eat somewhere. I'm waiting in the living room for Desi to finish getting ready.
10 mins later.......nothing
15 mins later......... still nothing
20 mins later........... finally
After about 20+ mins later she came down the stairs in a black dress that hugs her body perfectly, showing her curves off, WOW, & stops right above her knees. I smiled at her at voiced
"Ready?" while extending out my hand for her to grab.she got a hold of my hand & replied "Ready as I'll ever be." & with that I smiled at her & kissed her cheek & we were off to me truck.

~At restaurant~
So we are at Olive Garden finishing up our food. We were just talking & I could see the glow in her eyes. She grabbed my hand gently & started drawing hearts on it. Oh God please help me, then A song popped into my head & i started humming it in my head, Chris Young's song "Gettin' You Home"

I don't need this menu, no I don't

I already know just what I want

Did I hear you right?

Did you tell me

Go pay the waiter and let's leave?

Honey, I know by that look in your eyes

And your hand drawin' hearts onto mine

That our night out of the house

Ain't gonna last too long

When all you can think about is gettin' me home

Walkin' through the front door

Seein' your black dress hit the floor

Honey there sure ain't nothing

Like you lovin' me all night long

And all I can think about is gettin' you home

Soon I paid & we made out way back to the truck. This is going to be a long drive home, cuz as soon as we pulled out of the parking lot she scooted over to the middle. & she started rubbing my thigh & kissing my neck. OH Geez, I want her.
We finally made it home in 10 mins & as soon as I turned off the ignition Desi jumped out & ran into the house. I chuckled & followed her right in. she ran up the stairs while I locked the front door & walking my way up there too. Once I got to her room I sat down on her bed & took off my shoes. Once I took off my boots, the bathroom door opened & when I looked up, WOW! Desi looked H-O-T, HOT AS HELL!! in that Black lingerie corset dress. I was in complete utterly shock. She literally took my breathe away. I was leaning me elbows on my knees while she was making her way towards me. Soon I was looking up & down at her while she was on her knees with each leg on the side of me. I was just feeling her up & down with my hands while kissing her. Then one thing lead to another & lets just say there wasn't only 1 round that night.

~Desi POV~
We didn't go to sleep until like 2-2:30 last night. I think it was then best night ever, lol.

I woke up first so I decided to go make breakfast. & I was half way done when I felt a pair of strong arms wrapping around my waist. I smiled & turned around to see Luke with his sleepy face & sex hair all over the place.
L:"What ch'a cooking baby?"
D: eggs, biscuits & gravy, with sausage & bacon.

We ate & cuddled up on the couch & watched the movie. Not until like less than half the movie's time, Luke started kissing my neck & we did it again in the couch.

OMG!!! They are back together!!! Yay!!!! Srry about a late update again I was out all day (no wifi 😞) & after I got home I was making gingerbread houses with my little sister.

Love y'all!!!
Don't forget to
Comment
&
Vote!!!