10

What she said next shuddered me to threads.......

D: "I mean we are done, as in......"
She starts taking off the engagement ring & sets it on the coffee table.
D:"We are DONE here"
She said while tears started coming out.
I just had a shocked expression on my face. I didn't think she would of gone this far.
D: "I don't think it's a good idea for us to get married Luke. I can't do this right now. You know I love you & I can't believe you would actually think I would cheat on you. What about you huh?! How do I know your not cheating on me!"
L: "why would I ever cheat on you?! My whole life I've tried to forget about you. But I couldn't! I truly knew that my heart belonged to you & only you! But I guess it's not a good idea to get married. I guess fate couldn't handle us.& you could forget about the tour, that's the reason I came. To talk to you about it & all the plans I had to do with you." I grabbed the ring off the coffee table & walked out, not saying another single word.

I hopped into my truck, slamming my door & slamming my fists on the steering wheel & dashboard. I put the truck on reverse & started my journey to a hotel. I would go to my parents but I don't feel like talking to anyone of them or telling them what happened or why I'm here.
Once I checked in, I went up to my room & sat on the couch & took in everything that had happened while staring at the ring. I couldn't hold it in any longer, I started crying. What have I done?! I lost the love of my entire life that I loved ever since I laid eyes on her. I was being a lil to over protective boyfriend/fiancé you know? I just couldn't loose her again, so I was furious. & now what did that cause?! Our unplanned wedding to be called off by the soon-to-be bride because of the idiot soon-to-be groom's fault. It's all his protectiveness' fault. Once I lay eyes on or a hand on something it's mine. & I will protect it with all my heart & life at risk. But I guess something's comes with a price. After all that thinking & was deciding on to whether or not to call Desi. I hovered my finger over her contact name. But my mind was saying something different. "NO LUKE. SHE DOESN'T WANT TO TALK TO YOU. SHE HATES YOU NOW & PROBABLY WILL FOREVER. WAY TO GO LUKE!!! 👏👏 YOU JUST LOST THE LOVE OF YOUR LIFE! NOW YOUR LIFE/ENTIRE WORLD IS GOING TO COME CRUMBLING DOWN LITTLE BY LITTLE. CAUSE YOU LET THE BEST OF YOU GET TOO OUT OF IT." "SHUT UP BRAIN!" I shouted at myself while I slammed the 8-9th beer I don't know what number is was on, I stopped counting at 5. I shut my phone off & went to bed

~~Desilou POV~~
I can't believe Luke! How could he!
I just sat there on the couch crying my eyes out. I was crying even though I didn't have anymore tears. This was horrible! This is depressing! Ugh! Why! Why! Why!!!!
I started getting a headache & a fever. Great. Just great. All these emotions cause all of this! Then I headed to my bathroom in my room, drank some night quill, so maybe I could maybe just sleep all the pain & sickness away.
I couldn't sleep for nothing. I kept tossing & turning. I can't believe we are actually over. I can't do this! I need to apologize & hopefully we can get back on like nothing happened. I got up grabbed my phone & my finger was hovering over his number. Before I clicked on it my mind started saying. "DESI NO! HE CAN'T TRUST YOU! HE DESERVES THIS! HE DOESN'T DESERVE YOU IF HE CAN'T TRUST YOU RIGHT?" "right!" I said to myself out loud. So I clicked home & shut my phone off. Then I went to bed & I fell asleep after my mind told myself that. this is going to be hard & a long life.

--Friday morning--
I looked at my phone & saw I had millions of missed calls & messages from, Mom, Dad, Dustin, Annie, & some random number. Wait Derek? How did he get my number? Someone probably gave it to him. I called my mom first. She picked up quickly.
--Phone Convo--
M:Mom

D: Hello?
M: oh thank goodness your ok! I was worried cause you werent answering the phone. I heard the news from Derek. I'm so sorry honey.
D: sorry I drank a night quill so I knocked out fast. & yea, I'm fine. I guess we weren't meant to be you know.
M: I know you guys were meant to be Desilou. Ever since high school I knew you guys liked each other. I seen it in both of your faces when you guys looked at each other. How you blushed every time he complimented on how you looked. how he got embarrassed when you played around with him jokingly. this is just how life goes sweetheart. You guys are going to have fights now & then. Some fights will be about the simplest things & some will be great & won't want to talk to each other for a while but then you guys will know what you guys both did wrong & apologize to each other & you guys will make-up. Do you get me Hun? Cause me & you father were the exact same way. I gave him a lot of hell. But look where we are now.
D: yea ma' I understand.
M: good now don't worry he will be crawling back to you before you even know it. Ok?
D: ok Mom thanks. You always know what to say
M: your welcome sweetheart. & that's why moms are for. Goodbye Hun I love you.
D: goodbye Mom I love you too.

~~Luke POV~~
Ok so since all this happened & I won't have anything to do now, I called up my manager & told him to move the tour up & we start/leave tonight. He asked why. But I didn't feel like talking. So I just answered him to "doesn't matter why. Cause I said so so you do as what I say" I know it was rude & now I regret saying it but I was pissed, sad, & every emotion out there I was feeling it now. I gathered my things & headed back home.

Sorry it's kinda short but that's all I got cause I want to save the rest until next chapter. 👍😊👍
So hoped you all enjoyed it.

Don't forget to

Comment
&
VOTE!

Love y'all