22

~Desilou POV~
I woke up on the bed with my head on his chest. (How did we get here? Luke probably carried me) I looked up & saw him still peacefully sleeping with little snores. Wow do I love this man so much. I looked up at him & he had a little pouty face. it was so adorable. I then quietly got up not trying to wake up Luke. But sadly I failed.
"Where you going?" He asked in a very sleepy tone
"To get ready"
L: come back to bed with me.
He said stretching out his arm
"Luke. we have to get up now. We don't have time to sleep in. we are going to be late for that doctors app Kerri assigned"
L: "Yes. we do have time to sleep in. & Kerri can yell at me all she wants about missing the app but I want that sexy
a$$ of yours in bed with me right now at this very moment."
"No Luke."
I said turning around & started walking out.
"Don't make me get out of this bed & drag you in here with me!!" He yelled
I then walked back into his room with my arms folded across my chest & gave him a "oh really" glare. His just smirked at me & patted the blanket for me to join him. I rolled my eyes at him "ugh.....Fine" I said walking to him & getting under the covers. I was laying on my back when Luke pulled me closing the gap between us. He then wrapped an arm around my neck so my head was on his arm as a pillow & his other arm draping around my waist. & he snuggled his face/head into the crook of my neck & gave my neck a few kisses. Then we both fell back asleep.

~Luke POV~
I woke up again but this time to a ringing noise coming from my phone. without looking at the caller I.D I answered it.
"Hello?" I said in a sleepy voice
"LUKE!! WERE YOU STILL SLEEPING?!" Sounded like Kerri but it didn't at the same time. I looked at the ID & it was her.
"Yes. I stayed up last night partying" I smirked looking at a sleeping Desi. man was she beautiful. how did I get so lucky.
K: UGH LUKE I TOLD YOU NOT TO PARTY THAT HARD ANYMORE. well anyways tonight's show is canceled because there are a few technical difficulties that are going to take hours to repair.
"Ok. I'm going back to sleep."
K:Ugh Luke. I'm coming to get you so you can get out of that bed. You need to get out. Man I wish Desilou was here to take care of her 5 yr old kid.
"1st I'm not a 5 yr old."
K: yes you are by your actions it looks like it.
"&! 2nd don't come & get me. I got someone to take care of me already."
I said smiling down at Desi.
"What? Who are you with?!"she asked
"Oh you don't want to know" I smirked big
"I'm coming now" then she hung up.
Great now I have to get up so Kerri wouldn't wake up Desi. I slowly got up & luckily Desi didn't wake up. I grabbed a pair of basketball shorts & slid them on. Then I went to the front just as Kerri was coming in.
"Hey,hey,hey,heyyyy" I whispered while I grabbed her forearms. "where you going?"
K:I'm going to go see who is in there!She blew my ears out.
"Shhhhhhh!" I said putting a finger to my mouth. "Your going to wake Desi up!" I yelled/whispered.
"Desilou is here?" She asked confused
"Yes, that's why I said I have someone taking care of me." I smirked
K:But you need to see a DOCTOR not a fiancée!
"Ok, she ain't just A fiancée! She is the love of my LIFE! & she may not be a doctor but she is a Vet & she knows how to treat wounds, if I need to go to the doctor stating by her then I'll go but from you i don't know unless it's a life & death situation. But you ain't my Mom & you especially ain't my Fiancée!" I was pissed now. How dare she say that. She stared at me with anger in her eyes. then she stormed out the bus slamming the door behind her. I sighed heavily & turned around. & there was Desi leaning against the door frame with her hands intwined with each other.
"How much did you hear?"
"Mostly everything" she gave me a small smile & wrapping my in a hug.
"Thank you" she said lifting her head up to look at me.
"For what?" I looked back giving her a confused look
"For stating all that. It was purtty special." She smiled
I smiled back & kisses her.
"Let's go back to to bed, in deadbeat"
"Your deadbeat even though we didn't do anything this morning. not even eat." she laughed.
"Well, I'm not really deadbeat but I just want to be in bed.....with you" I smiled walking & Desi walking backwards still hugging me we went back into bed.
-1:30-
I felt the bed moving & I opened one eye. I saw Desi get up & go the the bathroom & I heard the shower starting.

-Few mins later-
The bathroom door opened, so I kept my eyes closed like if I was still sleeping & Desi came out with nothing but a towel. I peaked one eye open & man was she killing me. She went to her suitcase that was on the floor & bent over. Once she got back up I got out of the bed quietly & grabbed her by the waist & whispered in her ear.
"Are you trying to kill me or what?" She giggled "wasn't planning on it" I started kissing her neck & she let out a quiet little moan only I could hear. Then I flipped her around & kissed her Passionately. Then things got pretty heated. I then tugged off the towel off of her & picked her up with her legs around my waist never braking our kiss. I then walked over to the bed & we kind of......sorta.......started making love. man was it the best one ever. & luckily now one came barging in on us.

~Desilou POV~
It was now 3:30 pm. Man this day only consisted of being a lazy day & loving each other. I'm not complaining, I actually liked today. after Luke showered, we got changed & headed outside to ask everyone if they wanted to go grabbed on late lunch.
We all decided to go to Golden Coral. We all headed in different trucks carpooling. & pulled into the parking lot. we went inside & once we entered there was a line. But being with thee Luke Bryan they can do things differently for us. When they noticed him they brought us the the front & seated us pronto. there were fans everywhere.
"You ok baby?" Luke asked since he most likely saw that I was a little scared with all the pictures being taken.
"Ummmmm.....yea.... I'm ok" I faked a smile.
"You still want to eat here? Cuz you & I know both that your not ok. It's written all over your face dear. I'm ok leaving, we don't have to stay if you feel overwhelmed." he said looking at me with concern in his eyes.
"I'm ok....i have I get use to it anyways right?" I smiled at him & gave him a surprised kiss that he wasn't expecting in public. he smiled in our kiss & once we released we went to the buffet area to pack our plates high. once everyone got there food we headed to our table & started eating. About half way through our meal & little girl about 8-10 came up to us.
"Are you Luke Bryan?" She asked shyly.
Luke placed his napkin on his plate after wiping his mouth.
"Why yes I am & what your name?"
He smiled & got to her level.
"My name is Hannah."
"Well, Hannah, how may I help you?"
"Can I take a picture with you?" She asked
"Of course! do you want a picture with only me or with the whole band?" Luke asked with a big grin.
Her face was like "Are you kidding me! The while band!"
"Yes, please" she said shyly again.
I smiled at how Luke was being towards her. I can't wait until we have kids. He'll be the best daddy in to while entire world. I just know it.

"Hy guys! let's give Hannah a group photo!"
"Alright!" "Ok" "let's do this!" "Awesome! Group photo!" "For Hannah!" Kevin said. I just face palmed at his comment. Oh Kevin. Everyone got into a huddle & Luke was carrying Hannah then I heard Luke.
"BABY! Got your butt over in this picture now!" I giggled & rushed towards the front where he was crouching with Hannah on his knee. After we took the picture we released from the huddle & everyone around us clapped & awed. Then her parents came to get her. "I'm so sorry, she interrupted your meal." her mom said.
"Oh we were done anyways. it's fine. She adorable by the way." Luke said
smiled & giving her a wink. I looked at Hannah & smiled at her. She came over to me. "Can I hug you?" She asked quietly. "Of course." I whispered back. Then I hugged her & she whispered in my ear. "your very pretty." "awe thanks Hannah. Your very pretty too." then we released & she was on her way home with her parents.
After our lunch/dinner we headed back to the buses. Everyone stayed outside around the fire pit. Drinking beers, singing songs, telling funny stories, jokes, etc. then BM came with a bag filled with s'more stuff. "YAY!" Everyone cheered. So once I had 1 s'more I felt tired. I was sitting on Luke's lap so I bent over to his ear. "I'm going to bed. I'm pretty tired."
"Ok baby, I'll join you in a bit." he smiled.
I got up & kissed him passionately. then we pulled away & he smiled. I ran my hand over his chest while I was walking away. He had his hand over mine while I was walking away. Soon I got to the bus, I changed & climbed into bed. in the matter of seconds I fell asleep.

~Luke POV~
After Desi left, I had 2 more beers until I started feeling tired. "alright guys. I'm heading to bed."

"alright" "goodnight" goodnight Luke" I heard everyone say.
I waved at them. I hopped into my bus. Entered the room & changed into just my boxers then I climbed into bed & pulled Desi close to me. Soon I joined her into a deep sleep think about that soon I'm going to be married to this girl of my dreams & how I'm so lucky to have her.

Hy everyone! Only 3 more days till winter break! Then for 3 full weeks I'm ALL YOURS!!!!🎉🎉🎉*YAY*🎉🎉🎉🎉
Again I'll fix any mistakes if there is any soon

Hope you enjoyed it!
Love y'all always!
Don't forget to
Comment
&
Vote!!