12

So we are in the 8th city today.
I'm having meet & greets right now & this girl that was next was so beautiful, I just couldn't keep my eyes off her. she was next in line & exactly the last one
G:Girl /L:Luke
L: well darlin, how may I help you today?
(She smiled a shyly smile & gave me her album to sign it)
G:just to sign this that all
L:what's your name?
G: Jennifer
L: Well Jennifer, i loved to get to know ya' more sometime ok?
( I winked & handed her ablum back with a backstage pass so she can come meet me after the show)
J:OMG THANK YOU MUCH!!! i tried getting VIP tixs but the tickets ran out when i was about to purchase them.
( she blushed )
i chuckled & carter came back in saying it was time to go on stage, so i got up from the table & i grabbed Jennifer's hand & brought her the the side line of the stage where she can watch me do my thang. She danced throughout the whole concert. Man seeing her sway her hips & dancing to the rhythm of the music was wow.

--After concert--
So it's the end of the concert, Jennifer & I were in my dressing room just talking & getting to know each other a little bit. But after a while we went to the bus to hang out.

We probably had around 6-7 drinks & about 5 shots of Sauza 901 tequila, why were we drinking you ask, well we are playing a game. You say 2 truths & 1 lie & if you get it wrong you have to drink but if you get it right the other person drinks.

I really like Jennifer, she has something that I never felt with anyone else besides you know who. But I'm not sure about having a future with her is in my future. y'a know?

We were laughing about a story i told her from when i was in college & Carter's ex threw up all over him during his birthday party. thats the last time i heard about her. All of a sudden our laughter toned down & we were staring at each other while getting closer to each other. Our foreheads leaning against each other. Then I saw her lick her lips & that's when I had enough, I crashed my lips onto hers. they were soft & sweet just like how I like them. soon enough I was hovering over her & her laying on the couch where we were sitting at. & then our kiss turned in a really heated make-out. While she was moaning I planted my hands on her waist putting them on the corner of her shirt asking to take it off. She did as I begged for it to taken off. Then I took her skinny jeans off. A few minutes later she was fully naked & I was kissing her at every inch of her body as I could until she tore my shirt off. The only thing separating us was my pants & I probably left some good love bites on her. She was straddling me while I was sitting on the couch. I then got up with her legs wrapped around my waste & her arms around my neck & took her to the back of the bus where my bed is. Once I got to my room I shoved her against the wall & started roughing it more. It soon became to see who was the dominant/stronger one.we ended on the bed & As always I win & I get it my way. I was on top of her when she hooked her fingers in my belt loops & started tugging signaling to take them off. But I ignored it. Soon she started to stick her hand down my pants & started rubbing my "Friend" down there. I felt a moan at the back of my throat. Then I felt my belt get unbuckled & that's when my mind started thinking......
(LUKE WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!! YOU CAN'T DO THIS! WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU!! YOU DON'T LOVE HER! YOUR JUST USING HER! SHE IS JUST A REBOUND! GET OUT NOW!!!!) I just told my mind to "shut the hell up" but it didn't listen. Then it snapped into me:
"I don't actually love her,my mind was right, she is just a rebound.........from Desi. I can't do this! I need to stop this before it gets to far!"
I then stopped kissing her neck
L: Umm... Jennifer?
Caching her breathe
J: yea?
L: i don't think it's a good idea to keep going with this.
J: yea your probably right
L: are you mad?
J: No, it's true, we shouldn't do this, we don't know each very well. So it's understandable.
L: Yea, that's what I was thinking
(I lied)
J: Well, Ummmm, I better change & get going.
L: yea. I'll show you the bathroom.
Once I showed her the bathroom she changed & I walked her to her car & from there we said bye to each other & she was gone.