36

Exactly 2 days, 6 hrs 30 mins later.

Luke POV~
"Luke?..." Carter voiced as he knocked on my dressing room door.
"Yea, come in." I responded as I continued to adjust my tie around my neck. "Hey, what's up man...You look HOT!" He chuckles "You almost ready?" He asked as he entered & closed the door behind him. I released a chuckle "only for the best that I look this hot." then I let out a sigh "but I'm more than ready" I smiled. returning the smile he reached into his pocket & pulled out a small box with a note on it. "Message from the Bride." Carter bowed . chuckling at his gesture I took the box with the note from his hands & opened the note first.
It read:
In less than 1 hr. I'll be Mrs. Bryan.... I always dreamt of this day but never with a great, handsome, & sexy man... I love you so much Luke.. I can't wait to see you at the alter & finally be wed to you.
My love always & forever,
Mrs. B
Smiling proudly at her words I opened the box to reveal a leather bracelet that says "Her Buck" with a sticky note on the top inside of the box. "I have the other half, from His Doe"
I think by this time I was smiling like an idiot. I took the bracelet & put it on myself then I gave Carter my gift to her.
"Take this to her please." I asked him.
He nodded "Yes sir" he chuckled but then became serious again. "I'm proud of you Luke."
"For what?" I asked with a confused smile
"You & Desi are perfect for each other... I don't really know what I'm saying but I'm guessing it's that I'm proud to be your best friend & best man." He chuckled as he squeezed my shoulder. "Awww Carter!!" I took him into a big bear hug.
"Now.... You ready for this?" He smiled
"Couldn't be anymore happy & excited than I am now." I answered taking 1 last final look at myself in the mirror. After fixing my tie, buttoning up my camo vest, & putting my black cowboy hat, I headed out to the alter.

Desi POV~
"Desi?" My mom voiced as she entered the room while I was fixing up my dress with Amy.
"Yes?" I soon answered
"Oh My, you look gorgeous sweetie." She said at the verge of tears.
"Mom don't cry or your going to make me cry as well." I said at the verge of tears as well.
"I know, I know. we don't want a tear stained bride now do we?" She said chuckling as she wiped her tears. Then she gave me a hug & then helped me add the last little white flowers on my hair.

There was a knock at the door.
"I'll get it" Amy voiced "Never know it might be Luke trying to see you"
"Thank you" I smiled at her & gave my mom one last look & hug before she left to the seating area.

Amy POV~
So I went to open the door to make sure it wasn't Luke. "Luke, if your trying to see De...."
"Hey." the very cute guy said. Did I say cute I meant Hot!! Srry about that. "Hey" I said back but lower. "Well.... ummm.... I'm Michael Carter but everyone calls me Carter." he smiled "Oh... I'm... Im...." I couldn't get it out. "Amy" I heard Desi answer for me. I turned to her & she smiled at me & gave me a wink. "well nice to meet you Amy." Carter smiled at me "Desi, you look beautiful & this is from Luke."
"Thank you Carter." she gave him a kiss on his cheek. Desi grabbed the gift & left us alone again. "Well, I'll see you around Amy." he smiled 1 last time before turing around & leaving towards the alter. "Ok" I said to myself.

Desi POV~
After I grabbed the gift from Carter I opened the note first:
To Mrs. Bryan. Wow just that sounds amazing. I love you my Baby Girl. I can't wait to finally call you my wife, to call you mine forever & spend the rest of our days together & hopefully along the line start having a family of our own & I want you to wear this down the aisle. See you at the alter my Queen.
Love always & forever
Mr. Bryan.
Amy came back in while I opened the box & saw the most beautiful necklace. on the box itself said "From Miss to" on the necklace it said "Mrs" & on the bottom of the box it said "Just Married"
"It's time Desi." Amy voiced
"Ok, but first can you help me put this on?" I asked.
"Sure" she smiled as she grabbed the necklace & put it on me.
"You know your my best friend in the entire world right?"
"Well duh." she smiled "Your mine too"
"Thanks for sticking by me this whole time we became friends." I wiped a tear away.
"Always just like how you stuck by me as well." she smiled
"Now let's go get you married!" She said excitedly. we hugged & out the door we went. that's when daddy saw me. "My only Baby Girl is getting married today." He said shedding a few tears. "I can't believe it. My Baby ain't my Baby anymore, she is a very young woman."
"I'll always be your Baby Girl daddy. No matter what." I smiled at him holding the tears again. he gave me a kiss on the forehead & then we linked arms.