CHAPTER 11: College Week Day 1 (Sanctuary)

Start from the beginning

"Oooohh you look hot, give me another one." And without second thoughts I pose and smiled at her camera.

" And without second thoughts I pose and smiled at her camera

"Nice nice!" Only for you Lisa.

Whipped.

Then I saw the other girls walking at her direction. I looked at them, I think they will try to get a photo with Lisa. No way, I won't let them. So I approach her and hold her waist immediately. I saw the girls stop from walking, Yeah right stop right there you bitches!

"Let me see the pic."

"Oh no no. It's prohibited." Lisa tried to move away her camera from me. I pouted when she did that.

"Why so selfish! That's my photo I have the rights to check it."

"Aww my Nini is so cute when pouting." She said that with her cute voice and while cupping my cheeks. I can't help but to blush from our closeness. I can feel her breathing on my chin. Gosh it's so hot. Wait, did she just say My Nini?

"What did you say?" I'm sure I heard it right but I need to be surer.

"I said you look cute when you pout."

"No the first one."

"Aw?"

"No no the second one."

"My?" I glared at her.

"Haha alright alright. My Nini." She hold my waist also, her hand touching my bare waist. I'm sweating.

"Your, Nini?"

"Yes, you said I am your Lili that's why you are my Nini. Right?" I remove her hands on my waist, instead I cling onto her arms before I will collapse on her touch. Geez this weird feelings.

"Yes, absolutely right." I looked up at her and show my gummy smile. My Lili only. Mine.

Possessive bitch huh?

Shut up!

She pulled me inside the event area and I have to pull her back. I don't want to go there. She looked at me with confused face.

"Lili I don't want to go there. I'm not a fan of crowded places."

"Come on Nini, it would be fun, trust me." She assured and offered her hand to me.

"Don't you have to take pictures?" she was in the photography club and she should be taking pictures.

"I was excused for the day. Now come on, I'll be right beside you." I looked at her and sighed. I took her hand and hold it tight like my life depended on it.

"Please don't leave me ok?" I asked her, and she only nod and smiled at me.

The whole tour around the event was actually fun. We tried different booths and different food stalls, and she never leave my side. And she never let go of my hand and it loosen up me a little bit from the fear of the crowd. Whenever she will loosen her hold, I tried to grip it because I am afraid she will let go and she will loose on my sight. And every time I did that, she will always face me and will comfort telling me its ok and she won't leave that makes me sigh in relief.