ғᴏᴜʀᴛʏ-ғɪᴠᴇ: ᴡʀᴀᴘ

Josephine's Pov

I know that I should  go on with the lie a little bit longer but the truth was inevitable and the moment had to come one so I'm happy he knows it but it hurts me at the same time

I know that I should go on with the lie a little bit longer but the truth was inevitable and the moment had to come one so I'm happy he knows it but it hurts me at the same time.

I know that he is hiding me what he really feels about the whole thing.
I saw him loosing the control of his feelings in front of me and breaking down just that night that he woke me up by the sound of his cry.
By then I didn't saw him being sad about the situation and he didn't let me have a one single bad day.

He is such an amazing boyfriend.

Thinking better about me in Australia... if I told him earlier I'm sure that I could be in a better mood with him by my side but he could be getting hurt by seeing me at the hospital.

One thing positive about the reveal was Hero getting more emotional during the sad scenes in After We Collided and this hurted me inside.
Seeing his eyes getting filled by tears in 2 seconds knowing that he surely was thinking about me and the whole thing.
He is suffering so much and the thing that makes me worry, it's that he doesn't really show me or talk me about it... I want to be there for him, he is also hurt not only me.

I enter in our hotel room and I find him laid on the bed with his legs crossed at his ankles and his hands on the back of his head.
He is staring at the ceiling wrapped by his thoughts.

Jeez are weeks that he act in this way and this have to be stopped for his own health.
We both are so strangely strange.
He is an open book for me and I can see his thoughts flashing on his forehead.
He can't stop thinking about the consequence if I don't find a donator as soon as possible and I'm trying the best to cheer him up and don't show how physically devastated I am.

I can't even say how many dark thoughts are shaking my head even every morning looking at Hero sleeping on my same bed.
I know that I shouldn't but I'm mentally preparing myself to eventually talk that I will have to do with him if the situation will get worst.

"Hellow." I say reaching the bed and only than he notices my presence in the room.
"Jeez I didn't hear you walk in." Hero says pulling himself up and lean his back on the headboard of the bed.
He looks at me up and down and then opens his arms.
I take my AirForce using just the tip of my toes and I immediately reach him.
"We wrapped." I say hugging him.
"Finally I couldn't stay any longer here." he confesses.
"Hug me tighter." he says.
He started to do this since he knows the truth.
I see what he is trying to do here. He is trying to check how strong I am through an hug, he also watch me every time that I have to open something so if I can't open it he does it for me.
He even wanted to come earlier to the hotel and prepare our both suitcases for the departure of tonight.
Hero and I decided to go back to LA the exact wrap day.

"It's okay tighter like this?" I ask him hugging him tighter than I can.
"Yes." he says kissing my neck.
"Did you talked with your mom?" he asks looking at me laid but with his had pulled up by one hand.
"Yes she told me that she wanted to me to fly to Australia." I say.
I see his face expression change.
"So let's change the flight and fly to Australia." he says nervously while I can se the panic in his eyes.
"No I told her that I was going to stay in LA for two days o I can see Khloe and than I'll fly back to Australia." I say.
"No no no no, We are flying to Australia. Don't try to let me out of this. I'm still doing the compatibility test." he says and I close my eyes and run my fingers through my hair.
"Alright so I take a shower and we can go to the airport." I say kissing his right temple and walk in to the bathroom.

" I say kissing his right temple and walk in to the bathroom

So let the hell begin.

♡︎

A/N: Hello my people!
I'm so so so sorry for making y'all wait
this long but we're getting close to
the end and I don't want to this to end
this quickly. The next chapter are what y'all
been waiting for.
Spoilers: they will fly to LA spend s
some time with Isabelle, her baby and
the rest of the group and than they will fly
to Jo hometown together for the very first time.
(They will be not alone)
I hope y'all enjoyed this chapter, pls vote
and comment!🤍🦋
Love y'all! Stay safe and wear your mask!
-Valentina