ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ɴɪɴᴇ: ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʀᴀɪɴᴇʀ

𝗛𝗲𝗿𝗼'𝘀 𝗣𝗼𝘃

Like always I'm the first one to arrive to the trailers, 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑘𝑖𝑑𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔.
But this year I'll have to be here early because I have more new tattoos.

When I sit on the chair in front of the mirror my mind keeps remind me Jo's nervous and scared face expression and Anna's words.

𝑊ℎ𝑎𝑟 𝑠ℎ𝑒'𝑠 ℎ𝑖𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔? 𝐼 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑦 𝑐𝑎𝑛' 𝑡 𝑓𝑖𝑔𝑢𝑟𝑒 𝑖𝑡 𝑜𝑢𝑡.
𝑆ℎ𝑒 𝑠𝑎𝑖𝑑 "𝑖𝑡'𝑠 𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑟𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒."

«Hero?» the hairstylist try to wake me up.
«Yeah?» I ask shaking my head.
«Are you sleeping?» she asks giggling brushing my hair.

I mean this is relaxing but with the caos in my head i could never sleep. I also slept so bad.
«No No. Sorry, what you was asking me?» I ask looking at her through the mirror.
«I just told you that you're hair are perfect. I still don't get why you have the obsession of cutting your hair so sort. Look at you.» she says and I smile at her.

𝐴𝑙𝑠𝑜 𝐽𝑜 𝑎𝑑𝑜𝑟𝑒𝑠 𝑚𝑦 𝑛𝑒𝑤 𝑙𝑜𝑛𝑔 ℎ𝑎𝑖𝑟.

«I know everybody says me that but it's hard to change when you had that haircut for the most of your life.» I say.
«Hello people!» we hear someone entering in the trailer.
«Hey!» I say to the girl that is charged to cover my body from fake tattoos.
«Here you are! I missed you.» she says hugging me from the back.

I place my hear on her arm and I caress her with my right arm.

«I missed you too!» I say smiling to her looking at the mirror.
«Not for that long.» she says and then I furrow my eyebrows.

She shows me the case. The famous case where she have the fake tattoos.

«Oh Lord.» I say.

I'm excited to see the new things but I'm scared because Anna already said that I'll have new tattoos and that means: less ours of sleeping in the morning.

This year I think I'm going to take Jo's part of the early bird.

She laughs and after she opens the case.

«Shit. what is that?» I ask looking at the huge tatto that she just took out.
«Is huge! Where is going to be placed?» I ask and then she touches my left shoulder.

_____

After more then an hour my hair and the tattoos are almost ready and I have the whole cast sit on the chairs messing around.

They will do the fittings tomorrow while Anna and I will be at the Book Bonanza event.

"Before the day I met you, life was so unkind, But you're the key to my peace of mind, 'Cause you make me feel, You make me feel.." Shane keeps singing Aretha Franklin song.

𝑇ℎ𝑎𝑡'𝑠 𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑠𝑢𝑟𝑝𝑟𝑖𝑠𝑒 𝑚𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑓𝑎𝑐𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝐽𝑜 𝑖𝑠 𝑠𝑜 𝑎𝑡𝑡𝑎𝑐ℎ𝑒𝑑 𝑡𝑜 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑚𝑎𝑛. 𝑇ℎ𝑒𝑦 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑝𝑟𝑎𝑐𝑡𝑖𝑐𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑦 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑠𝑎𝑚𝑒 𝑝𝑒𝑟𝑠𝑜𝑛. 𝑆𝑢𝑐ℎ 𝑜𝑙𝑑 𝑠𝑐ℎ𝑜𝑜𝑙.

Someone knocks on the trailer door. 𝐻𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑠ℎ𝑒 𝑖𝑠.

«Good morning!» I hear my favorite voice in this Earth.

I turn around and I see her with a bunch of cups of Starbucks drink.

«No!! You didn't!» Inanna yells so excited.
«I did, here.» she says giving them the whole trey to them and handing my favorite drink to me.
«There's one also for you guys.» Jo says looking at the staff members.