ғᴏᴜʀᴛʏ-ᴇɪɢʜᴛ: ғᴇᴀʀ

🎶-Rainbow by Kesha

Hero's Pov

The house is huge.

I really appreciated the way Josephine kept holing my hand even during the house tour.
She is really caring.

I look at her sleeping with her head placed on my arm and now I really see from who her genetics are coming from, her dad.
She took the same brilliant blue eyes of his, the nose is little and well drawn and her lips... a masterpiece .

I didn't close an eye because of the jet lag but I think I couldn't sleep even without it. I'm so nervous.
In these days I tried to be the most relaxed person around her, because the last thing she needs right now is bad energy.

I also think that she is doing the same but I can read her eyes. She is not relaxed at all, I see it from the way she tends to take a second to look up to me and then smile every time I ask her about how she feels or even they was she keep moving in her sleep.
I also think that she gets my being preoccupied too but she doesn't want to let me know because she's appreciating me being close to her in this hard time.

I'm trying to be the most post it I've person alive and trying to not think about the worst but it's not easy because even my brain wants me to prepare in case brighter of her friends will not be compatible with her kidney.
I'm ready to stick by her side and help her with the daily stuff but am I ready to see her getting worst and worst under my stare? And knowing that there is no way to help her?

I just pray for not make this happen.

I look at her.
I stare at her long eyelashes, her lips and her hair.
I can't stop myself from running my fingers through her hair.
She starts mumbling while she is stretching her back and placing her left leg between mines.
I feel her shingles slide on the edge of me pants and wrap my hips with her arm.

I love when she used me like her teddy bear in her sleep.

I still thinking about what happened with Jacob, her and I.
How I was that stupid to think about her choosing someone else over me.
She is the most loyal person I know.
She never could do that to me.

How I didn't understand that she was so sick?
I'll never forgive myself for not being that careful.

"Hey." her sleepy voice shakes me up.

" her sleepy voice shakes me up

She giggles caressing my cheek.
"Oh, I'm sorry babe." she says while I feel her chest shaking on mine because of her laughs.
"I thought that you was sleeping." I say and then I run in her way looking at her stop smiling at me "Did I wake you up?!" I ask just realising that maybe I woke her up caressing her hair.

She starts to shake her head biting her lower lip.
"You did not." she says running her fingers through my hair gently, moving her eyes on them.

I love the way she looks at me.