ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ: "ᴛᴀᴋᴇɴ"

𝐆𝐮𝐲𝐬, 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐨 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐦𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝟏𝟖𝟎𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤! 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲'𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐨 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡🥺

𝗛𝗲𝗿𝗼'𝘀 𝗣𝗼𝘃

It's so hard to stay behind the camera and look at Jo getting vunerable and emotive.
Her eyes gets full of tears. In those tears I can see waves of an ocean that is going through a storm.
Listening at her cracked voice saying the lines avoiding Louise eyes is like a punch on my stomach.

«Cut! Perfect!»Roger yells and then I see Louise wrap her arms around Jo and stroke her back.

I walk to them.

«Oh, I was feeling so bad seeing your eyes full of tears.» Louise says still cuddling Jo as a mom does with her daughter.
«It's okay.» Jo says leaning back and then wiping her cheeks with her fingers and smile at her.

Then Louis notice that I'm standing on her back. She smiles at me, I give her a little hug congratulate her and after she walks away understanding that's my turn.

«Baby you was incredible.» I say opening my arms. She literally jumps into them.

My nostrills recognises her familiar perfume.

«Wait. Is that Ferragamo that I'm smelling?» I ask making lean her head back and look up at me. She bites her lower lip tring to keep for herself a smile and then she nods.
«I thought that you changed brand.»I say so confused, I remember how bad I felt when I smelled that unknown scent.

𝑆ℎ𝑒 𝑏𝑟𝑜𝑘𝑒 𝑚𝑦 ℎ𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑑𝑎𝑦.

«I changed it because of you silly.» she says pulling herself up with the tip of her toes and kiss my chin.
«Eh?» I ask so confused.

𝑊ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝐼 𝑑𝑖𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒?

«You bought me that scent remember?" she asks.

Of course I remember. I bought it here in Atlanta for her birthday.

«Every time that I was wearing it I ended to think about you the whole day. That's why I changed it.» she confesses.

𝑇ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑖𝑠 𝑙𝑖𝑡𝑒𝑟𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑦 𝑚𝑖𝑛𝑑 𝑏𝑙𝑜𝑤𝑖𝑛𝑔.

«Jo you was freaking incredible.» Anna says and then Jo steps back from me.
«Aw, thank you Anna!" she whispers.
«So, tomorrow Dylan Sprouse will be in Atlanta so you two can bond a bit, while you Hero will be here to film the initial scenes.» Anna says.

𝑂𝑛𝑙𝑦 ℎ𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑛𝑎𝑚𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑠𝑢𝑟𝑛𝑎𝑚𝑒 𝑚𝑦 𝑏𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑑 𝑏𝑜𝑖𝑙𝑠 𝑖𝑛𝑡𝑜 𝑚𝑦 𝑣𝑒𝑖𝑛𝑠.

«What really??» Jo asks so excited.
I look at her face, she has a stupid ass smile.

𝐴𝑟𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑦 𝑔𝑜𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡𝑜 𝑠𝑒𝑛𝑑 𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒 𝑡𝑜𝑔ℎ𝑒𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑤𝑒 𝑡𝑤𝑜 𝑑𝑖𝑑 𝑙𝑎𝑠𝑡 𝑦𝑒𝑎𝑟?𝐴𝑙𝑙 𝑎𝑙𝑜𝑛𝑒? 𝑁𝑜 𝑤𝑎𝑦.