ᴛᴡᴇɴʏ-ᴏɴᴇ: ʟɪʟ ʙ-

𝗝𝗼𝘀𝗲𝗽𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗲'𝘀 𝗣𝗼𝘃

Hero watched me twice but when I caught him doing it he took his eyes away.

He is using his phone, I don't know what he is doing, I mean his friends are here...

𝑊𝑎𝑖𝑡, 𝑖𝑓 ℎ𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑑 ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑠𝑖𝑠𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑎𝑟𝑒 ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒: 𝑤ℎ𝑜 𝑖𝑠 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝐷𝑖𝑒𝑠𝑒𝑙?

«Jo.» Yeah says giving me a nudge waking me up from my thoughts.
«Yeah?» I ask shaking my head a little bit.
«What did you do back in Perth?» Miriam asks showing me a fake smile while everyone are looking at each other confused.

𝐺𝑢𝑦𝑠 𝑑𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑟𝑦, 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑜𝑛𝑙𝑦 𝑜𝑛𝑒. 𝐼 𝑐𝑎𝑛'𝑡 𝑢𝑛𝑑𝑒𝑟𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑠ℎ𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑡𝑠 𝑡𝑜 𝑔𝑒𝑡 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑓𝑎𝑐𝑒 𝑖𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑟𝑒𝑠𝑡 𝑖𝑛 𝑚𝑦 𝑟𝑒𝑔𝑎𝑟𝑑𝑠.

«I spent some quality time with my family.» I say tring to sound the kindest possible.
«Did you surfed?» Vland asks a bit curious.
«No, I didn't had that much time to go surfing.» I say while I'm feeling too much pressure on me.
«Oh it's a real shame. So I guess, you spend time with your grandpa... I meant grandma." she says and then my eyes go wide.

𝐿𝑖𝑡𝑡𝑙𝑒 𝑏𝑖𝑡𝑐ℎ.

«Mercy!» Hero yells at her

My chest is literally in fire divided in two emotions that seems crawling into my veins, angriness and sadness thinking that the man that been on my side from my born day it's not here anymore.

I look up and I see Hero looking at her sister with a reproachful look.

I clear my throat.

«Yeah, I stayed at my grandma house.» I say while I feel everybody staring at me. Also Hero is watching at me and now I can see his emotion, she is worried and companioning me.

I feel Teah's hand on my leg so I look in her way placing my hand on hers and smile at her.

𝑇ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑘 𝐺𝑜𝑑 𝐼 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑇𝑒𝑎ℎ 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑚𝑒 𝑡𝑜𝑛𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡.

My eyes start to burn .
I'm scared to can be that strong to hold it on.

𝑆ℎ𝑖𝑡, 𝐼 𝑐𝑎𝑛'𝑡 𝑏𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑘 𝑑𝑜𝑤𝑛. 𝑁𝑜𝑡 ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑖𝑛 𝑓𝑟𝑜𝑛𝑡 𝑜𝑓 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑚.

𝑀𝑒𝑟𝑐𝑦 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑦 𝑔𝑜𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑦 𝑡𝑜 ℎ𝑢𝑟𝑡 𝑚𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒.

I look down to the phone that I have in my hands under the table and I let my fingers run fatly on the keyboard.

Then while I'm waiting I eat the last piece and then I drink some water.

My phone starts to ring on my legs so I try to act surprise.

Everyone is staring at me and finally Hero is looking at me. The fork still between his fingers while his mouth is full but he stopped to chew.

«Sorry guys I  have to get this. I'll be right back.» I say standing up and answering to the call.

I place the phone on my ear and i start to walk to the exit.

«Hey.» Anna say when I answer.
«Hey, I'm so sorry for disturbing you.» I say smiling at the guy that opened the door to me.

When im outside the icy air hits my face.

«You didn't Jo, don't worry. I saw your text.» she says refering  to the  text where I beg her to give me a call.
«Yeah I needed an excuse to stand up form that table.» I say tuning to see them throw the glass windows.

Hero and Morgz are staring at me so I turn back.

«Why? Is that bad?» she asks.

𝐼 𝑑𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑡 𝑡𝑜 𝑝𝑟𝑒𝑜𝑐𝑢𝑝𝑦 ℎ𝑤𝑟 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝐼 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑠𝑎𝑦 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑟𝑢𝑡ℎ 𝑡𝑜 ℎ𝑒𝑟.

«Not bad bad. It's just Hero that still barely looking or talking to me while his sister I a completly a bitch to me.  She just reminded me about my grand father's death porposly.» I say trying to keep the tears into my eyes.

𝐼 𝑐𝑎𝑛'𝑡 𝑟𝑢𝑖𝑛 𝑚𝑦 𝑚𝑎𝑘𝑒 𝑢𝑝 𝑏𝑒𝑐𝑎𝑢𝑠𝑒 𝑖𝑡 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑏𝑒 𝑡𝑜𝑜 𝑜𝑏𝑣𝑖𝑜𝑢𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝐼 𝑐𝑎𝑚𝑒 𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑡𝑜 𝑐𝑟𝑦 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑖𝑡 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑚𝑎𝑘𝑒 𝑚𝑒 𝑓𝑒𝑒𝑙 𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑒 𝑢𝑛𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑎𝑏𝑙𝑒.

«Oh honey, I'm so sorry. I send a big virtual hug.» she says and then I close my eyes.
«I can feel it.» I say smiling and then I feel a tear rin on my cheek.

𝐹𝑢𝑐𝑘, 𝑓𝑢𝑐𝑘, 𝑓𝑢𝑐𝑘.

«Jo, the dessert is ...» Morgz says walking out from the resturant.
«Uh, shit its cold.» he says crossing his arms on his chest.
«Jo, are you okay?» he asks and then i remember that I'm crying so i wipe the tear from my face.
«Oh yeah, it's just the wind is too cold.» I say using the most pathetic excuse.

«Hey I will text you later?» I ask talking to Anna.
«Of course hun.» she says.
«Thank you." I say before hang up the phone.

«Let's go inside.» he says opening the door for me.

When we go back to the table of course every single pair of eyes are on me.

𝐼𝑡'𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝐼𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑟𝑛𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛𝑎 𝑑𝑎𝑦 𝑜𝑓 "𝑳𝒆𝒕'𝒔 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒂𝒕 𝑱𝒐𝒔𝒆𝒑𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒆 𝑳𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒅 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒏𝒐 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒐𝒏"?

When I sit I find a cheescake that I never ordered.
It's my favorite dessert and nobody knows. 𝐽𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝐻𝑒𝑟𝑜 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤𝑠.
I don't look at im but I start to eat it.

After dinner we go to Picadilly square and there are some strret dancers so we stop by to watch the exibition.
This guys are killing it. They are all of different types of dancers and you can say that they just met but they're hyping up each other.

Looking at them helped me to relax my nerves.

𖣔𖣔𖣔
𝔸𝕦𝕥𝕙𝕠𝕣 ℕ𝕠𝕥𝕖: ʜᴇʟʟᴏ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ! ɪ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ɪᴛ's ɴᴏᴛ sᴀᴛᴜʀᴅᴀʏ ʙᴜᴛ ɪ ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ᴠᴏɴᴛᴀɪɴ ᴍʏ sᴇʟғ ɪ'ᴍ ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ ᴘʀᴏᴜᴅ ᴏғ ᴍʏ ᴡᴏʀᴋ ᴀɴᴅ ɪ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ᴡᴀɪᴛ ᴛᴏ ʏ'ᴀʟʟ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ғᴏʟʟᴏᴡɪɴɢ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ.

ɪ ᴊᴜsᴛ ғɪɴɪsʜᴇᴅ ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜɪɴɢ "ʟᴀ ʟᴀ ʟᴀɴᴅ" ʀɪɢʜᴛ ɴᴏᴡ ᴀɴᴅ ɪ sᴀᴡ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴀsᴛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɢᴏᴛ ᴛɪ ᴀʟᴍᴏsᴛ 100 ᴠᴏᴛᴇs ᴀɴᴅ ᴏɴᴇ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛ sᴀɪᴅ "ᴜᴘᴅᴀᴛᴇ ɴᴏᴡ" sᴏ ɪ sᴀɪᴅ ᴍʏsᴇʟғ: "ᴛʜᴀᴛ's ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪ'ᴍ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ᴅᴏ.

ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ sᴘᴏɪʟᴇʀ: ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇx ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴊᴏ ɪs ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ɪɴ 🔥ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇx ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɪs ᴀʟʟ ɪɴ ʜᴇʀᴏ's ᴘᴏᴠ

ɢᴇᴛ ᴛʜɪs ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴜᴄʜ ᴠᴏᴛᴇs s ᴘᴏssɪʙʟᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ɪ'ᴍ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ᴜᴘᴅᴀᴛᴇ ғʀɪᴅᴀʏ ɴɪɢʜᴛ!
ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏ'ᴀʟʟ!🦋
-𝒱𝒶𝓁ℯ𝓃𝓉𝒾𝓃𝒶